xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
emperor

Iq Test Your score

What's your pointage?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here there're so many clever people, someone like very much physic and other are excellent designer. But now it's the time to play hard, make this simple IQ test and tell us your score. You must honest, and if you will be anonymous you can simple vote. So we will know how clever are members of this forum

I took the test and my IQ score was 140. Supposedly my greatest strength was the Spatial section and I scored higher than 99% of people, wow. I do agree with snlildude87 that is isn't very accurate, but thanks for the link emperor

According to this test, I'm below the average of my age range, but whatever I do career wise I will succeed in because apparently I'm well rounded in the knowledge department. Knowing enough about various subjects to go on in many subjects without sounding like a complete idiot, apparently. But, I never take these tests to heart. As was mentioned already, I believe only a certified professional that costs a lot of money would accurately be able to tell me what my IQ is. So, it's nice to know what these people think of my intelligence, but I can wait forever for the accurate answer, because your intelligence does not dictate your ability to do and/or learn something. Timing is the only real difference.. Given enough time and education, everyone could be considered a genius, I believe... Later, A.

I scored a 98, which is two points lower than my age group's average. My scores on these types of tests really change, sometimes I score pretty high and other I completely fail. I rushed this test and finished it in about 5 minutes, answering randomly, because I'm impatient. I guess that's the reason it told me my intelligence was "below average". :D

Yes I am really clever.But the system in holland is not the same with in engeland and other countries.Hmm..I think that my iq very good with the relative poll answers.I am happy !!But first you are not stupid if you know everthing about PHP.

I took that test and scored a 111 on it. I dunno about how accurate it is. But I like my score it is decent. But ya. A professional that costs a lot is probably going to only be able to tell your true iq. But I like mine. lol

I'm 15 and my "age adjusted" IQ score is 106 and the average score of all test takers is 100.Not bad, in my opinion. :( I've never taken that particular IQ test before, I scored higher on a different one. :D

Alright I dont like taking tests for anything ... not even to get my drivers licence. But a few friends saw me reading this post and they ended up daring me to do this at 1.28AM in the morning. So here goes ... doing an IQ Test before bed ... And the results are in ...Your age adjusted IQ score is 83 and the average score of all test takers is 100.Oh well I ain't that smart I already knew that and there is also the fact that it is nearly 2am

Personally, I don't think that there were enough questions for this to be an accurate IQ test. All the other IQ tests I've taken usually have around 50 - 100 questions...somtimes more. And even then, I don't think that you can really "measure" someones intelligence just by getting them to take one test.Nevertheless, I scored 129 on this test. It's a bit below the average of what I usually score, but it's still good. I'm happy.My greatest strength was in spacial (100%), and my greatest weakness was in verbal (looks like about 87%).