xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

Msn Messenger 7.5 Beta Have you tried it?

Niice..I will give it a try imidiately!Don't you ppl think that this software development is goin preety quickly..I mean a few months ago there was this NEW MSN 7 and now there is 7.5 - things are really going on fast if we compare them with the way things developed in the past - Now we measure updates in months or even days on the world-wide point of view, while in the past years were needed to make something and nobody even thought of a world-wide market...I know its crap but I really find that interesting.. :D

Just by matter of interest,How many people use MSN Messenger as there only MSN product?How many use most of or all of MSN features?How many out there hate MSN all together and wouldn;t touch it no matter what? :D MSN has some good ideas, there heading down GOOGLE road though, its like they are now getting the hint people like google more, which they do of course! :DWell i'm off to download 7.5 bye... :(

Ah.atlast MSN 7.5.i can see more from MSN soon.Here,MSN not ye provided link for the MSn spaces site.U can see the Spaces in thier Beta stage.i hope they can include link to spaces in thier Messenger.

All these fancy features slow down peoples computer to much i say.

Maybe they should come out with an MSN lite version that has all these fancy non-needed faetures not included. To use it for chatting! :D

165874[/snapback]

If you don't like MSN messengers fancy features, then just use windows messenger, it should already be on your system.

Anyways, this sounds pretty cool, *starts download*.

By the way, I didn't experience any problems with the last MSN Beta..

Well I am using the latest version of MSN and I also like it. ICQ, Yahoo, and AIM have always integrated themselves with IE. AIM also integrates itself with Outlook as well as ICQ. Since AIM did those things I am not surprised that MSN is following suite. Right now you can chat with your ICQ buddies with AIM and your AIM buddies with ICQ. If all the IM players would ever get together and agree then we will eventually have an integration of all the im's out there and then everyon will just have to have one sign in name instead of like four as I do. One for each type. That is the ultimate goal you know all the im's integrating to facilitate better communications accross the world. :D

Well, the MSN Messenger 7.5 BETA is out now!, I've already tried it. And I have a few words for it:

Nice skin, fancy display in general. I guess it deserves a try from you guys.

Ah... BTW, I almost forgot it: it has a really cool function, it sync your I.E. (for those who use I.E.) and you MSN MSG, when you put a link such like this:

messengerto:ivan@evanss.org

Automatically will send yu to your msn msg in order to add this contact. way cool eh?...

Posted Image

165687[/snapback]

WHERE DO U DOWNLOAD MSN 7.5 BETA FROM?

I guess the new one should be a lot better. I am especially looking for that "Offline Message" feature, which already exists in Yahoo.

I just read on some other website about the animated background in the new MSN, I think that's pretty cool. Hope people like this.

That's it from me.    :(

165766[/snapback]

CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE TO DOWNLOAD IT FROM ?

I am using msn 8 (which has been renamed to windows live messenger). Any1 want info on the new MSN go HERE. I also have some screen of me on the new MSN which ill add below!

Posted Image

Posted Image

BTW it is for windows, i dont have a MAC (as i have the MAC default wallpaper as my desktop wallpaper lol jus incase you wondered.

I am currently using the Microsoft Service Network (MSN) Messenger 7.5 BETA, as I have been using Messenger for many years now. I can say, that it is if not the best version of MSN to date, and is even better than the paid versions that you receive with MSN Premium 9.
A good program for you to try from Microsoft is Microsoft Encarta Encyclopaedia 2006. It is basically everything that you want in an encyclopedia on 7 CDs. Or, if you know of a student currently in high school or university, you might want to get them Microsoft Student 2006 as a present for a birthday, or something...just something to think about...
If you want the link to the Microsoft web site, here it is: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de.

Wow, if you noticed, this topic is pretty old. I think you may get in trouble for bumping it. :( The full MSN 7.5 is out already, and MSN 8.0 is now called Windows Live Messenger.

You can sign up to be in line for a BETA invitation if you haven't received one at https://login.live.com/jsDisabled.srf?mkt=EN-US&lc=1033

That Messenger 7.5 I Good looking the main Feature is The F2 records your Voice and send it ..... its a kind of cool way To hit someone up... Its Kind of like Boost-Mobile its a New easy way to Talk ...

WOW that i forgot... i did not saw this MSN 8 Screenshot... This version is the greatest looking Messaging Application i have ever seen ..... Hey i do not get it How cant i Get that 8.0 people been talking about invatations.... i just dont get it :S ????? what is that all about can someone invite me ?