xisto Community
Sombra

Where Are You?

I was born in New York, right outside the city. It's been steadily getting worse around here, as the gang mentality is growing between the younger people. Luckily most of the crime is gang on gang so hopefully one gang will finish the other off.I really want to live/visit the UK, Australia, and maybe even the American south. I'm not really sure yet, but I'm almost positive I don't want to live here anymore.

Well, for as long as I can remember, I have always beenin the Milky Way; specifically on Planet Earth. But I travel around Planet Earth a lot. I started in England, and have since hopped between there, Ireland, Canada, and Spain. I even stepped into the U.S. of A. for a few hours one day. :( And I'm always moving about, so there's no telling where I am right now. :D

I live in Novi Sad, a second largest city in Yugoslavia, better known as Serbia and Montenegro now :( I wasn't born in Novi Sad, but I moved here, and finished high school in Novi Sad, and now I'm in college.I actually wouldn't like to live anywhere else, especialy in some other country. I travelled trough my country, and seen most of the cities, but Novi Sad is by far the prettiest, and with the populations of 500.000 - 600.000, it's the perfect size, and peacefull.. But, as others said, crime rate here is increasing as well.. Hopefully, it won't increase too much (but everything is too much, if you ask me).I was in France, Italy, Greece, Hungary.. What I would like, is to travel around the world, stay everywhere for some short period of time, and then come bask to my city, and my family and friends :D I definitely couldn't live somewhere else, in some foreign country, our mentalities are very different :D and living in some other country, just wouldn't be the same..

Koronadal City, South Cotabato, Philippines. The longest that I've been away from my place is two months during summer vacations but I'm here 10 months in a year. :D

I am from india. i am loggin in form the city of Chennai way down in the south of India. Tough originally my parents hailed from Assam.

BDB

166701[/snapback]

Yay! I have relatives in Chennai/Madras :D

I'm from Switzerland, living in Karachi right now. I was in Turkey for 4 years before this, and i think i'll be here for at least 5 years. i like the place. it's dirty, stinkly, and a mess, but it makes up for it in other ways. the only thing i'm not happy with is the internet sservice here. the absolute fastest you can get is 512K on broadband, shared between 5 different subscribers.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this, but this topic -- being that it's asking for personal info if against the ToS...closed.