xisto Community
snlildude87

Doom Sig with grungy effects

[1] Max 1 year? Highly unlikely, but my minimum is a lot higher than 20 minutes. Nowadays it's closer to 30-40 mins minimum.

[2] I know what you mean, but sometimes "too much" can look good. I've seen sigs that are so -bad- that they look really really good, if you get what I mean. But it's a rare thing. O.o

[3] Scales change. I might give one sig a 6 and then one of the same caliber an 8 some other time. I tend to lose track of my scale sometimes.

[4] Not different, but -more-. It's because if you just do one layer of brushing, it looks pretty flat, whereas if you go white black white black white black you get more and more...whatever the word is. Just try it, you'll see what he means.

[5] I think he meant start doing a bunch of layers, and when you get better in designing you can use less layers...not sure though...that part confused me.

[6]The new one looks a bit better, nice job.

165730[/snapback]

[1]You spend at least half and hour on a sig?! That's hardcore.

[2]I have yet to see one like that

[3]I think I was referring to Michael's scale...not yours, but thanks for the information.

[4]That's what I kinda do....

[5]I'm not sure either....Michael is cucoo for cocoa puffs.

[1]You spend at least half and hour on a sig?! That's hardcore.

[2]I have yet to see one like that

[3]I think I was referring to Michael's scale...not yours, but thanks for the information.

[4]That's what I kinda do....

[5]I'm not sure either....Michael is cucoo for cocoa puffs.

166056[/snapback]

[1] Nah...that's normal.

[2] If I find one, I'll show you.

[3] I'm sure his varies the same way mine does.

[4] Well alrighty then. :D

[5] THAT'S for sure.

I know I spend half an hour or more on most everything I do in Photoshop. I also waste about twenty minutes finding out what to do in the first place. Also, there's no way Michael can have that motto. I am the queen of sugary chocolate cereals, most especially Cocoa Puffs :D

[1] I know I spend half an hour or more on most everything I do in Photoshop. I also waste about twenty minutes finding out what to do in the first place.

[2] Also, there's no way Michael can have that motto. I am the queen of sugary chocolate cereals, most especially Cocoa Puffs :(

166132[/snapback]

[1] Just go with the flow. Unless you dunno about the flow, then you won't know where you're going to go with the flow that you're flowing with what you dunno. :D

[2] Cocoa Puffs suck. Three cheers for Lucky Charms! Hip hip hooray!

I know I spend half an hour or more on most everything I do in Photoshop. I also waste about twenty minutes finding out what to do in the first place.

Also, there's no way Michael can have that motto. I am the queen of sugary chocolate cereals, most especially Cocoa Puffs :D

166132[/snapback]

Half a frickin' hour?! I spend like 5 minutes on mine, and there are no thinking. I just do whatever looks good. :-/ Go with the flow, but if you flow too much, you might end up on a waterfall, and that's no good.

Half a frickin' hour?! I spend like 5 minutes on mine, and there are no thinking. I just do whatever looks good. :-/ Go with the flow, but if you flow too much, you might end up on a waterfall, and that's no good.

166169[/snapback]

The more techniques and styles you get, the more time you spend picking out which looks best. And you use more of them in a sig. :D

But in rapping, the more you flow the better it is, so waterfalls are great. :(