xisto Community
Kubi

Gift For Tdktank52 Abstract BG

;) You guys may not know tdktank, but he's Uber sexy.(I mean that in a friendly way), he put up my scripts, actually, made them for me for my birthday :D and helps maintane the site. Soooo this is his sig :)

Abstract BG with death.

Posted Image

I would recommend using a more spooky font. I </3 Comic Sans :)The background, however, is beautiful and I love the idea of the signature.8/10

Well then, I'll go change the font right now. Any recommendations? I'll post the updated one when I change it.

EDIT: Hope this is spooky enough for you. I had to remake it because when I opened it back up it merged all my layers! EVIL!

Posted Image

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

Fix the text colors (lighter, I would think) and maybe blend the outline. I think the other colors were more ethereal but these are pretty good as well. Still 8/10 :/

first one looks good, the text was the problem, the second one though is alot better but the gradiant color for the text blows, go red with black stroke and use thee ressurection font at dafont, ot suits it better.85/10 for both

first one looks good, the text was the problem, the second one though is alot better but the gradiant color for the text blows, go red with black stroke and use thee ressurection font at dafont, ot suits it better.

85/10 for both

165387[/snapback]

Second one is much better, but the text is still killing you. I told you already -- Comic Sans is way too friendly. Kill the bevel on the font and make it blend in a little bit, and you should be fine.

8/10 on the second

here is the font to use on this sig http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=blink_182 beleive it works wonders but then you have to go more grunge in the background to make it stand out.

165549[/snapback]

No, dude. The sig shouldn't be grunge. The current abstract background is perfect because it matches the skeleton's hoodie/robe.

yeah it would but the font works with the render as well, hmm a gothic font should work with it then.

Snliildude, I didn't use Comic Sans on the second one....You don't see the blood dripping from the text? It's called "BloodGutter 98". And I downloaded Ressurection but it looks just like arial to me. Nothing different.

Snliildude, I didn't use Comic Sans on the second one....You don't see the blood dripping from the text? It's called "BloodGutter 98". And I downloaded Ressurection but it looks just like arial to me. Nothing different.

165700[/snapback]

Well, "BloodGutter" looks strikingly like Comic Sans.

with Ressurection this is were drop shoadow and all the other layer tricks like that work with this font you have to test them out to get good resaults.