xisto Community
Kubi

Naruto Sig Grunge bg

My first real grunge bg, I think it turned out quite well. The render is from Naruto.

With scanlines

Posted Image

Comments?

Without scanlines

Posted Image

Comments?

The test is a "Grunged" text, but I'm sure you all knew that :)

The text is hard to read but it looks nice otherwise :)8/10

An 8/10 on which one? There are 2 different sigs there. One with scanlines and one without. The text is hard to read but it goes well with the bg.(I think so)

The background is good, and I think that the scanlines definately made it better. Brook's opinion could differ though. Render could have been blended in better though. Since you have a four letter name, I bet that you could have made your the font huge, so there would be no blank spots on the sig.6.9/10

Why's my opinion matter Nguyen?I think it looks better without scanlines though. :)Great sig, the only flaws I can see is that the render/text could be blended a bit more, and there's that big black spot.8/10.

pretty much what they said up top blending in more, text could be bigger and without the scanlines, also a little more depth in the brushing

I'll rate it 7/10, because a.) I love Kakashi Hatake, b.) It looks good. It's just the render doesn't really blend into everything, and I dont really like the text. *And I think it looks better with the scanlines, 'cause the second one looks really plain, maybe try changing the opacity a bit for the scanlines.

Edited by tuyetmy (see edit history)

Btw, this thread is almost a year old. Please look at the posted dates. I have added much more recent works.