xisto Community
Johnny

Johnny's Sig Tutorials Pt. 2 -- Coloring Finally Multicolor your sigs

[1] Yes, I like to leave my tutorials open-ended, for the most part. And it's "Brooks", but that's not my name.

[2] It's pretty obvious...it's just under your name there.

[3] Yeah, I'm guessing you used a set of Lighting brushes, which unfortunately I don't think I went over in my choosing tutorial. They're too plain to be used as a background, but great for special effects.

[4] I think he meant to hit you with the ruler. O.O

[5]I know you were. And it's a little easier for me to be brutal, cause I can say exactly what's on my mind, and I think it might help more, but I know I personally don't like bad (well, not bad...but mean.) criticism that much, so I avoid giving it to other people.

165232[/snapback]

[1]They're called typos. The things that make them are called "humans." :)

[2]You win a cookie

[3]I got my brushes from this tutorial: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Here's the zip file of the brushes: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

[4]You never know. Michael is weird in the head.

[5]I actually won't care if you insult my sigs because I have Asian parents, and if you know anything about Asian parents, then you should know that they call you stupid and every other insulting stuff when you're not perfect. I've gotten used to it by now.

Hahahaha, my parents love to point out that "my grades were not all high A's". My mom especially likes to say that my oldest brother is her favorite. It's rather annoying.And the funny thing is, even though my family's Asian (Indian does count as Asian for all you naysayers), we're composed of some of the biggest slackers on the face of the earth. Talk about irony :)

[1]They're called typos. The things that make them are called "humans." ;)

[2]You win a cookie

[3]I got my brushes from this tutorial: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Here's the zip file of the brushes: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

[5]I actually won't care if you insult my sigs because I have Asian parents, and if you know anything about Asian parents, then you should know that they call you stupid and every other insulting stuff when you're not perfect. I've gotten used to it by now.

165237[/snapback]

[1] Never heard of them.

[2] Chocolate chip, please.

[3] Never heard of it.

[4] I concur.

[5] Yes, actually, I do know. :)

Hahahaha, my parents love to point out that "my grades were not all high A's". My mom especially likes to say that my oldest brother is her favorite. It's rather annoying.

And the funny thing is, even though my family's Asian (Indian does count as Asian for all you naysayers), we're composed of some of the biggest slackers on the face of the earth. Talk about irony :(

165241[/snapback]

Hm...I never really considered Indians as Asian, but hey, it's all good. :(

But yeah, my ex girlfriend was Asian (Chinese) and BOY did she live up to the stereotypes. She was a terrible driver, had crazy parents that go nuts over low grades (and low for them is a strong A, apparently.), they hated me because I wasn't asian, and she worried about every little thing ever.

But I still love her. :D

But yeah, my ex girlfriend was Asian (Chinese) and BOY did she live up to the stereotypes. She was a terrible driver, had crazy parents that go nuts over low grades (and low for them is a strong A, apparently.), they hated me because I wasn't asian, and she worried about every little thing ever.

But I still love her. :)

165259[/snapback]

See? I knew I'm not the only one who don't consider Indians Asians! w00t.

And just so you know, not all Asians are terrible drivers. All women are. My parents just hate all black people in general. I mean, they like Colin Powell, but they hate the obnoxious rappers who drive around in their car with the windows down and rap music blaring.

And just so you know, not all Asians are terrible drivers. All women are. My parents just hate all black people in general. I mean, they like Colin Powell, but they hate the obnoxious rappers who drive around in their car with the windows down and rap music blaring.

165287[/snapback]

Yeah, I meant to say that...apparently asian guys drive well. A few of my homies have tricked out racing cars. :)

Lol @ Colin Powell.

And I'm pretty sure people in general just don't like obnoxious rapper types. O.o

lol this thread is out of control. *nudges everyone back to the main topic* I think this tutorial is great. I especially like the pictures since I, for the most part have no clue what you're talking about. :( I'm pretty noobish when it comes to Photoshop, but I plan on working on my lewt skills with the fine tutorials here. Anyway, I do have one suggestion. Pictures of you actually working in Photoshop would be awesome. Like pictures of all of the thingamabobs that do cool stuff in Photoshop. For example, a photo of the control box for creating the mulitcoloring effect. Perhaps this tutorial is a bit too advanced for me since I don't even know what you mean when you say "brushing." :D Although I can take a guess that it means applying a brush stroke to the image? *Scurries off to see what noobie tuts she can find*

Forgot to ask: Do you need a good snapshot program? I use MWSnap. This is a great program for capturing images for tutorials. It's completely free and will take snapshots of your desktop, active window, or a specified rectangle whenever you press a hotkey combo.

MWSnap

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from Johnny:
Merged the double post.

[1] lol this thread is out of control. *nudges everyone back to the main topic* [2] I think this tutorial is great. [3] I especially like the pictures since I, for the most part have no clue what you're talking about. :( I'm pretty noobish when it comes to Photoshop, but I plan on working on my lewt skills with the fine tutorials here. [4] Anyway, I do have one suggestion. Pictures of you actually working in Photoshop would be awesome. Like pictures of all of the thingamabobs that do cool stuff in Photoshop. For example, a photo of the control box for creating the mulitcoloring effect. [5] Perhaps this tutorial is a bit too advanced for me since I don't even know what you mean when you say "brushing."  :( Although I can take a guess that it means applying a brush stroke to the image? *Scurries off to see what noobie tuts she can find*

[6] Forgot to ask: Do you need a good snapshot program? I use MWSnap. This is a great program for capturing images for tutorials. It's completely free and will take snapshots of your desktop, active window, or a specified rectangle whenever you press a hotkey combo.

MWSnap

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from Johnny:
Merged the double post.

167793[/snapback]

[1] Very true. If you'd all excuse me for that...

[2] Thankies. :(

[3] Don't worry. You'll get it. ^-^

[4] Hm, I'll try to do that next time. For my old old tutorials, I took a ss of the entire screen...but it was a little too big, but maybe now I'll just do "selective" captures.

[5] Haha, you can check out http://www.good-tutorials.com/ or http://www.pixel2life.com/ for some half-decent tutorials, some are better than others. My next tut here will be on actually using the brushes though, so you can get my personal methods.

[6] Actually, yeah, I do. And thanks a lot, I'll go dl that now. :D

Brooks, I see the PSD is still here. Aren't you gonna take it off because of the incident?

168082[/snapback]

Nah...I won't take it away from everybody...that'd be unfair. But just keep an eye out for rips.

my my my alot has been going on in this topic but anyways time to put my 2 cents in

snlil: im not weird like that, crazy maybe but not wierd, and with the ruler i would hit you like the nuns do in those catholic schools i be hearing about.

snlil: on that one im white and i got my windows down and the music on loud, just so i can make people made and stuff and to listen to the music and and not the people and the car horns., plus i got some sweet bass going on in my pimped out van.

(Indian does count as Asian for all you naysayers)

that assumption i think was made back in the 17th century or whatever, but since the continent is called asia (like to know who decided that) they are native asian's no matter how you word it.

Hahahaha, my parents love to point out that "my grades were not all high A's". My mom especially likes to say that my oldest brother is her favorite. It's rather annoying.
And the funny thing is, even though my family's Asian (Indian does count as Asian for all you naysayers), we're composed of some of the biggest slackers on the face of the earth. Talk about irony

I actually won't care if you insult my sigs because I have Asian parents, and if you know anything about Asian parents, then you should know that they call you stupid and every other insulting stuff when you're not perfect. I've gotten used to it by now.

i thought all chinese/japanese, korean parents are like that why do you think they are smarter then everyone else in the world, cuz they beat the info in them :D, well of course japan's school system even effective i would lose my mind wearing uniforms and going all year long, unless that changed recently, i wonder how the colleges work out over there too. (ponders that very thought)

but anyways before i keep on quoting everyone in this topic i iwll stop and say for all you noobs are thier read this tutorial.

PEACE!!!!

[1] snlil: im not weird like that, crazy maybe but not wierd, and with the ruler i would hit you like the nuns do in those catholic schools i be hearing about.

[2] snlil: on that one im white and i got my windows down and the music  on loud, just so i can make people made and stuff and to listen to the music and and not the people and the car horns., plus i got some sweet bass going on in my pimped out van.

168305[/snapback]

[1] Crazy is weird. To an extent.

[2] That's nice, but I was talking about rap music. You probably listen to rock.

anywho, but yeah this color scheme should colors for people starting out or want to try it out "Becca", now only if i can mix the colors up a bit i would be in heaven. with blues, purples, oranges and green oh my!!!