xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Biscuitrat Gift Sig final warning stop making cool sigs

it looks pretty and clear...only a misleaded feeling is that the background with scan line and render are sperated once looking at it.looks like that u paste a simple cartoon on a classical bg,but not bad.text is okey maybe change a cartoon style font is better.8.5/10

Biscu  itrat? No Mike. No.

And this one's too simple, with a plain background and text. You can do better, by far. 6/10.

164570[/snapback]

Although the Gir in the middle is quite awesome. I'm keeping it for Gir ;)

Michael, Michael, Michael. Why, dude? The render is funny looking, but there is no render blending. Font blening is all right, and what's up with the grid behind the render? It looks like a prison cell or something.

5.8/10

Although the Gir in the middle is quite awesome. I'm keeping it for Gir ;)

164694[/snapback]

the heck is the Gir?

the heck is the Gir?

164709[/snapback]

You sure you're living in antarctica and not under a rock? Silly Nguyen. Gir's from a show called Invader Zim. He's his pet/side kick thing.

well my excuse is that i was half alseep when i did this one, my mind was telling me one thing and my eyes well saying something else.

You sure you're living in antarctica and not under a rock? Silly Nguyen. Gir's from a show called Invader Zim. He's his pet/side kick thing.

164740[/snapback]

Actually, living in Antartica is like living under a rock, but at least we get snow until May. :)

so you serious live in the south pole/antarctica, duuude how do you stay warm down there?

Actually, living in Antartica is like living under a rock, but at least we get snow until May. :)

165523[/snapback]

Which brings me to my next point. How in the world do you get internet there?

so you serious live in the south pole/antarctica, duuude how do you stay warm down there?

165587[/snapback]

It's easy. He kills little seals and polar bears and makes homes and large suburban establishments from their skins. Was that the answer you wanted, Saint Michael?

It's only Antarctica. People down there would have made provisions to bring heaters and whatnot. Also fire. Fire is a wonderful thing.

Which brings me to my next point. How in the world do you get internet there?

When I say Egypt, what comes to your mind? Sand dunes? Pyramids? Well, Egypt is more than that. It has cities just like in America or Europe. Well, it's the same in Antartica....except there are less cities. Anyway, I'm using 56K, so all I really need is a phone line. Not hard to get internet at all.

It's easy. He kills little seals and polar bears and makes homes and large suburban establishments from their skins. Was that the answer you wanted, Saint Michael?

It's only Antarctica. People down there would have made provisions to bring heaters and whatnot. Also fire. Fire is a wonderful thing.

165605[/snapback]

That's not what Antartica is about. There's an actual supermarket where I go to get food, so I don't need to hunt. You guys watch too many movies.

When I say Egypt, what comes to your mind? Sand dunes? Pyramids? Well, Egypt is more than that. It has cities just like in America or Europe. Well, it's the same in Antartica....except there are less cities. Anyway, I'm using 56K, so all I really need is a phone line. Not hard to get internet at all.
That's not what Antartica is about. There's an actual supermarket where I go to get food, so I don't need to hunt. You guys watch too many movies.

Well, I do think of sand dunes and pyramids, but I also know there's cities, of course. But how you got the phone line thing was my question. I guess you guys have your own power plants or whatever though. O.o Silly Johnny.

And I think Biskie was being sarcastic to Mike at first.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. I mean, Antarctica sounds exceptionally exotic, but it's just like Siberia. Freaking cold all year round but still civilized.OMGOMGOMGOMG DID YOU MEET A PENGUIN

OMGOMGOMGOMG DID YOU MEET A PENGUIN

165880[/snapback]

Not really. You have to go to a particular spot during a particular time of the year...if you want to see loads of them at a time.