xisto Community
wild20

Where Is The Best Place You Have Ever Gone? Best place you have vacationed at.

Where is the best place you have ever gone vacationing at? My favorite is marco island off of the coast of florida below tampa. It is awesome with great views of the ocean and has great pools. It is also a marriot resort, best hotel! Also, there are some good ones down at palm springs California. What is yours? List where it is and what it has. Thanks!

I've been to many places in India and i think the best one was Andaman & Nicobar islands. That place is like heaven for me. It's a small place and the beaches you have there are really really beautifull and the best part is the food that they over there is awesome.Do a Google Search if you want to know more about Andaman & Nicobar Islands!

This world has many magnificent places to go and see. My advice to everyone to at least travel twice in their lives, even a short car ride to the other side of your state, there are many things that you've never seen before and can be very fascinating.I very much enjoy Colorado. The Aspen area, particularly during the winter is magnificent. The winter activities are great too. Even in the summer it's very beautiful and peaceful there.I've also visited Alaska a couple times and seen many of its cities and it was simplly awesome. The glaciers are extremely neat as wellInternationally, there are many great places to go.The British Virgin Islands are a beautiful set of islands in the Caribbean. Great for sailing or simply visiting the many beaches.I would also have to suggest London. It's nice because there is no language barrier like some other European nations, but it is nothing really like the United States. It's architecture, history and simply the lifestyle of the people is really interesting.

the andaman and nicobar islands......i was there when the december26th tsunami happened, thank got i was save.Back to the topic, the best place i've ever been to : waikiki in hawaii. i live in malaysia, there aren't any places with beaches that beautiful!!!

I'm not a great traveller, and so I haven't been to a great many places, but the best I've been to would almost certainly be Lee Abbey in Devon, UK. It's got everything from a pebley beach (not great for sunbathing but great for throwing stones), a fantastic sea, hills, waterfalls and forests - even its own little canyon, which is quite rare for the UK! Plus the people and food down there is really awesome, definitely recommended!

My favourite place in the world is the North Shore on the island of Oahu in Hawaii, especially if a storm is coming in.Sitting on the beach watching bigs waves crash to shore is scary and very beautiful.I like NYC too, there are so many people it's mad!! ;)

well i would have to say the middle east since it was the first time i went to saudia arabi and iraq, but when i was free raoming the in military home was the best vacation since i could forget all the problems at work.

This world has many magnificent places to go and see.  My advice to everyone to at least travel twice in their lives, even a short car ride to the other side of your state, there are many things that you've never seen before and can be very fascinating.

I very much enjoy Colorado.  The Aspen area, particularly during the winter is magnificent.  The winter activities are great too.  Even in the summer it's very beautiful and peaceful there.

I've also visited Alaska a couple times and seen many of its cities and it was simplly awesome.  The glaciers are extremely neat as well

Internationally, there are many great places to go.

The British Virgin Islands are a beautiful set of islands in the Caribbean.  Great for sailing or simply visiting the many beaches.

I would also have to suggest London.  It's nice because there is no language barrier like some other European nations, but it is nothing really like the United States.  It's architecture, history and simply the lifestyle of the people is really interesting.

164568[/snapback]

Wow, you sound like a formal travel agent XD

Anyways, what a good question... but I don't travel much, so guess I'll just have to say my home. After all, it has food, TV, and a computer. What else more does a person need? :)

This year, unfortunately, I couldn't go on vacation (too much work, what can I say), but next year, I will go to Bulgaria.. It's close to me, it's very cheap, and it's beautiful there, acording to people that went there.. My friend went this year, and she says it's great.. I like Greece, also close to me, but somewhat expensive, depending on location.. I hear Turkey is developing into a great country for summer vacations.. Well, those are some of the locations I would like to visit, or have visited.. I like to travel, and I have traveled trough my country alot.. So, now I would like to just travel arround the world for some time, but.. A girl can only dream :)

Well there is several places that I have been too around the world. Now to actually pick one that would have been the best ...Well as I live in a sort of country town in Australia I would have to say that the Best Place that I have ever been to would have been to my Grand Mothers in New York.We had some wonderful times there before she passed away. I am actually surprised that we went anywhere as she wasnt well ... but she made a huge effort and never complained ... she just wanted me to see New York with her before she went to the next life.So New York for me.Has anyone been to parts of Australia that they liked? Let me know what you thought about Aussie Land :)

I come from French Guiana, which is a countryin South America, next to Brazil. In Kourou, a city in FG there is a base station voor rockets, it's on tv all the time, so you can really see the rockets from close distance. In the capitalcity (Cayenne) it's nice. You have parties at Palmiste (a arrea with palmtrees at each sides) were all the younger people dance and go out. Every night there's something to do.. Sometimes they play basketball games.

In the forest it's beautiful! They have animals from all kinds, and the waterfalls are breath taking!

Devils Island is the island from the movie/book Le Pappilon. It's about three or four men, who are trying to escape out of a strict prison on a island, back in the days french prisoners were taking to the (what's called) Devils Island. If you haven't seen that movie yet or read the bok, I can assure you it's trouble worth to do so!

Anyways, on the pic you can see the Devils Island (it's 1 hour from French Guiana). It's beautiful, and little thumbmonkeys just comem to you, for babanas...very cute.

see pic!

http://raphaelkessler.com/

http://raphaelkessler.com/