xisto Community
snlildude87

Another Sig From Snlildude87? Its true.

yeah...not badmaybe you should bright the render a litte in order to be clear to be seen.bg is okey as well.i feel that there lack some text not only your name on that,better to add some words digital number...i rate on 7.5/10

What makes you say that? Too big?

164516[/snapback]

No, it's just that whoever rendered it did a bad job. They left rough edges and such. Probably used the magic wand to cut it. *shudder*

Yeah, whether or not the Chain was enabled or not would not make the render choppy, Saint_M, it would just cause the render to be misproportioned and strange looking. Nor would a color balance make it choppy. As Johnny said, its a "Bad render. Plain and simple."

yeah i just saw it snlil download my packages i got some better looking halo renders then that no wonder it was choppy it look like i did it XP.

yeah i just saw it snlil download my packages i got some better looking halo renders then that no wonder it was choppy it look like i did it XP.

165121[/snapback]

Hmm, how many renders are in each package? I just wanna know if each is high resolution or not. If there are like 3 in an 8 MB package, then I might consider downloading...

most of them are 100+ renders oyu can tell by the mb for each zip file but i seprating them to make it easier to download them but all the latest stuff i put up is what ever i find outstanding.

most of them are 100+ renders [1] oyu can tell by the mb for each zip file but i seprating them to make it easier to download them but all the latest stuff i put up is what ever i find outstanding.

167332[/snapback]

[1] Not really...unless I know how big each image is.

[2] Anyway, I found a place where with like 1000s of renders, and it's not gamerenders.com. I think it's the same place where you got your renders, too.

Thread closed since we are trailing off-topic. PM me if you have something to say.