xisto Community
strawberrie

How To Double Stroke Images Using Photoshop

Common sense bro. Common sense. A great tool, if used right.

168358[/snapback]

No. It's not common sense. Common sense would be outside since I want the strokes to go on the outside, or on the edges of the sig. I thought inside meant like deep inside the sig.

No. It's not common sense. Common sense would be outside since I want the strokes to go on the outside, or on the edges of the sig. I thought inside meant like deep inside the sig.

168614[/snapback]

Nah...it's based on your selection. If you select the entire sig and make an outside stroke, it's going outside of your selection, which would be outside your image.

Nah...it's based on your selection. If you select the entire sig and make an outside stroke, it's going outside of your selection, which would be outside your image.

168734[/snapback]

What would center do? Put a little dot in the center of your sig?

Makes the stroke from the center of your selection, so if you do 1px, it's just your selection, if you do 3, there's an extra pixel on either side of the selection, which in this case would make one of them outside the image, so it would look like a normal 2px one, and so on.

Makes the stroke from the center of your selection, so if you do 1px, it's just your selection, if you do 3, there's an extra pixel on either side of the selection, which in this case would make one of them outside the image, so it would look like a normal 2px one, and so on.

169451[/snapback]

Ahh! No wonder it wouldn't show up when I used Outside. I blame photoshop for defaulting it to Outside.

its probably because you need to first convert the layer to a smart object, and then rasterize it, or just rasterize it first if it will let you do that. Then edit > stroke won't be grayed out.