xisto Community
wakelim

Harry Potter 7 Theories Sorry to bombard everyone with HP btw.

I really hope that in the seventh book Harry will find true love and get married, and then somehow his parents will be ressurected or something and they all live happily ever after. Man....that would be one cheesy ending. I think he might marry Hermione, and then Ron will get really jealous and murder harry/commit suicide/kidnap hermione. I dunno, but that would be kick *bottom*.

someone may have said this but (true)the last word of the 7th book is scar(rumor)harry is m,ost lickly to skip school but go back when the school is in troublether was a lot more but i forget thembut about moveis the original cast might not do the 6th and 7th book

It would be so cool if Voldemort actually had an illegitmate daughter, and Harry ends up marrying her. Then, that marriage would like demolish voldemort or something and then they would have a son named Larry. Harry and voldemorts daughter would be killed by an evil wizard name molemort when Larry was only one, but when molemort tried to kill him, Larry survived and the whole story starts over again. HA!

It would be so cool if Voldemort actually had an illegitmate daughter, and Harry ends up marrying her. Then, that marriage would like demolish voldemort or something and then they would have a son named Larry. Harry and voldemorts daughter would be killed by an evil wizard name molemort when Larry was only one, but when molemort tried to kill him, Larry survived and the whole story starts over again. HA!

210057[/snapback]

no definatly not

That sounds the most logical. I was wondering why he got so much money in the first movie. I also noticed that The Goblet of fire website is up: https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/franchises/harry-potter

171770[/snapback]

Wouldn't it be a neat twist if the final book debate the debacle of Harry's Scar, by which I mean, his scar represents the final, 7th, horuxcurse!. This would surely add spice to the wizarding world. Rowling can definately play the game of chance and manipulation concerning Harry's death or non-death. Its a dilemma between destroying voldemort and himself.

Wouldn't it be a neat twist if the final book debate the debacle of Harry's Scar, by which I mean, his scar represents the final, 7th, horuxcurse!. This would surely add spice to the wizarding world. Rowling can definately play the game of chance and manipulation concerning Harry's death or non-death. Its a dilemma between destroying voldemort and himself.

210445[/snapback]

Yes, I do also expect something like that to happen, Harry being the last horcrux.

And I also think that when he realizes that, he comites suicide and nevile kills voldemort, not Harry. I mean, nobody told that Harry was the real chosen one.

Jajajaja :)

That's what I told my girl friend when I saw the first movie. But, I really hope it will be a diferent thing, if not, I'll feel disapointed.

That sure would be a shocker.

Harry: You killed my father!

Voldemort: No, Harry. I am your father!

Harry: NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Not likely though, I think. If Harry doesn't go back to Hogwarts it will certainly make the final book weird, seeming as the whole point of the books is following Harry through his year at school. JK Rowling seems to be stretching the line, however, and taking Harry out of Hogwarts to other places, such as the Ministry of Magic or the cave, more and more. I can't really imagine how an entire year away from Hogwarts would work out, however. You can't really have "A year of adventures with Harry, Ron and Hermione" - I'd imagine that would just get boring. Oh well, we'll see.

168499[/snapback]

I have a theory. I'm pretty sure of this one so here goes: I don't think Snape is a traitor at all. Everyone's sure that he'd turned when he killed Dumbledore but in my point of view, killing Dumbledore was Snape's ultimate act of loyalty. He was so loyal to their cause and to Dumbledore himself, that he made the greatest sacrifice anyone in the order could make: he sacrificed his soul. I don't particularly like Snape, at all. I love Remus and Sirius. But I think this could be true. Remember when Dumbledore said he was sure of Snape's loyalty? But everyone else thought he was just naive because why would Snape, who was spiteful and malicious, turn away from the dark when he revelled in it? This is my take: At the end of Book 6, both Remus and Harry wonder what made Dumbledore believe in Snape so? I think Snape was actually in love with Lily Potter. When they were young, Snape always got picked on by James and Crew. Lily, though, always defended him. So, when Lily went off with James, Snape's hate of the man intensified tenfold but he never got over Lily. There's a scene in the past where Voldemort tells Lily to step aside and she won't be killed. Now why would he say that? He was the ultimate murderer with no compassion whatsoever for anyone. I bet you Snape had something to do with that. He probably pleaded and begged Voldemort for that particular favor. And when Lily was killed, Snape turned from Voldemort. His hate for Master taking over his hate for James. He always protected Harry in some way because he thinks he owes Lily at least that much. Harry is Lily's son so Snape feels at least partially responsible for the boy. Snape always insults Harry's dad but never his mother. I think Snape is still upholding his duty as spy for Dumbledore and the order. He'll probably save their necks when the time comes.

just found out the ending from a reliable source about number 7 harry and voldemort are.....yeah like i know what going to happen, my theory is to finish off the series harry dies killing voldemort, bad enough most of the main cast get killed off in book 6, so might as well finish it off, with ron and hermonie getting hitched.

Everyone thinks that. I want to see harry grow up and get married and have a child and then die trying to save it. Be a good twist. haha.

But I think the author wants to end the series because it's getting too long and draggy. I heard her say something in an interview. :huh:

I have a theory. I'm pretty sure of this one so here goes:
I think Snape was actually in love with Lily Potter.

I agree with you completely.
I think it's been hinted at a few times that Snape has a thing for Lily.
Remember Slughorn talking about how good Lily was at potions too... so Snape and Lily had something in common, however if we look back at snapes memory Harry found in the pensieve, Snape did call her a mudblood.
I think that may have been more out of resentment to James than anything else though.
I think one of the reasons Snape can't stand Harry is because he looks so much like the thing that he was so jealous of. Harry is the result of James's relationship with Lily, and to Snape it must be like having it rubbed in his face every time Harry is around.
I am fairly sure that Snape is not a bad guy though... It's been made too obvious throughout the books... he's been described pretty much like a pantomime 'baddy' you would shout BOOOO at hehe
I think he will come through in the end.
I also think that Malfoy may change in the last book..
I think for Malfoy it's been pretty much like 'yeah I can do this, my dads a death eater, I can be too, killing will be no problem' but then when it came down to it, he realised he wasn't quite as prepared as he thought he was..
Malfoy may yet be saved =)

I think the last book has been written for a while now. I saw the A&E biography of J.K. Rowling and she was showing the sealed envelope that contained the final chapter of the last book. All she said about it was that it contained the information about what the people who survived went on to do with their lives.

About RAB and horcruxes... the locket made an appearance in book 5 while they were cleaning out Sirius' house, they found a locket and nobody could open it.

I do believe that Dumbledore had Snape kill him. But I think that he had Snape keeping him alive as well, if you remember in the very first book some of the first words that Snape said in his potions class were something about "botling fame... and putting a stopper on death" Dumbledore was dying, he was mortally injured in the battle with voldermort- his hand decaying was proof of that- but Snape was keeping him alive long enough to teach Harry as much as he could about what he needed to do in the next book.

R.A.B is Sirius brother who was killed by voldermort after discovering the horcrux. The locket is in the possession of Kreacher and Dumbledore is alive somewhere, not only is Snape capable of it as you mentioned but remeber in book 6 just before he dies he tries to convince Draco that he can protect him and his whole family from death (inplying that he can hide them IN DEATH) I believe that Snape is trying to protect and train Harry to be able to kill Voldemort in all that he has done.

R.A.B is Sirius brother who was killed by voldermort after discovering the horcrux. The locket is in the possession of Kreacher and Dumbledore is alive somewhere, not only is Snape capable of it as you mentioned but remeber in book 6 just before he dies he tries to convince Draco that he can protect him and his whole family from death (inplying that he can hide them IN DEATH) I believe that Snape is trying to protect and train Harry to be able to kill Voldemort in all that he has done.

RAB is NOT confirmed as being Regulus Black since no one knows his middle name, but it is more than likely him...

dumbledore is alive, (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/), one of the main points there is the fact that when snape "killed" dumbledore, dumbledore flew up in the air above the astronomy tour..then fell all the way to thr ground... when a normal killing curse you just drop dead where you were standing or sitting/// thats a main thing showing he is alive.

and i dont think snape is trying to train harry in killing voldemort...he only likes harry in a little way because he was in love with lilly....otherwise he would completley hate harry....i think atleast

I personally think that J.K Rowling will kill both Harry and Voldemort to finish up the series because she doesnt want to erite any more books shes already become quite rich.I think Harry will die while killing Voldemort.

i dont think he will be killed while trying to kill voldemort, i think he will be scared verry badly kind of like dumbledore's hand was when he took the Horcrux out of the ring..