xisto Community
cse-icons

Books On Google Google Print

hi friends,

Google has another useful tool for us. You can search for titles of books and preview a few pages on this site.

https://books.google.com/?hl=en

If you have a safari account, link from here and read it online. There are links available to various sites where you can buy the book if you like..

but just like a lot of other google services.. it is still in BETA :D

Cheers.

Search for books or search for printouts? I don't quite understand what is it for ...

163002[/snapback]

hi Inspiron,

though the name has "print" as subdomain, I feel what they mean is the printed media (which would definitely mean books ;) )

Cheers.

Interesting, Google keeps expanding, google maps, froogle, google earth, now this, what have google next got up their sleeves I wonder, I hear they plan to buy mozilla? Hmm, that could indeed be very interesting.

Interesting, Google keeps expanding, google maps, froogle, google earth, now this, what have google next got up their sleeves I wonder, I hear they plan to buy mozilla? Hmm, that could indeed be very interesting.

164267[/snapback]

They have Google Moon now. Search Xisto to find the post on that.

And about the Google buying Mozilla, it probably won't happen because Mozilla is open-source, and you cannot buy open-source companies.

Google Moon! Ill be damned! I might check that out later. Shame about google not buying mozilla, they could of pumped some cash into it, and make it a real alternative to IE, rather than the internet savvy persons alternative.