xisto Community
Flyintyger

dont take drugs...

Sorry but there is no way that story is true. 1st, no one takes hallucinogens then decides to go to sleep. You wouldn't be able to anyway. At least not with ones that strong.2nd, I have a really hard time believing anyone would do that to themselves no matter how high they were unless perhaps they were already predispositioned to self mutilation.3rd. There are no details to this story. What were the drugs this guy was taking? What sort of drugs sent him to rehab? This story sound exactly like the "man does acid and jumps off of building" stories they used to tell me when I was a kid. It turned out that none of those stories could be substantiated. I doubt this one could be either.

I beleive he heard voices telling him to do that but no matter how high i could be i sure as hell wouldnt listen to those voices. If it would have been me i would have questioned the voices and probably have a whole arguement with them telling them i dont want to do it lol. Just cuz i havent used it in a long time dosent mean i wont need it later :)

I dont do drugs and i dont ever plan on it. i know this one kid who does though, hes probably gonna die or something.

Believe me, i think it's true. I've heard of a guy in turkey biting off his sons penis, a panda biting off a reporters penis. Everything's possible. And besides, crazy stuff does happen. Who knows, no ones for certain but i never use drugs!