xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Adding Sql Databases. problem with.

I am trying to set a custom forum for general talk about gaming and what not. But when I tried to add the database for it I got an error messade saying that access is denied for senor @ localhost. So my question is how do I fix this or make it so that I can add a database. Thanks in advanced.

Hi,SeNor Maniac..i think it's a small problem.you can just tell us which forum are you installing.then after what step of your installing occoured the problem.then the details of the problem..i just installing so much php forum.oha..i just like forum programme very much.i think however what type of forum are you using,like Phpbb,like IPB,or any other open source forum of php,i can solute the problem for you all.yes.just enjoy good General talk Board.Guangdian.Thank you.Enjoy the Xisto..support the Xisto..

It may be simple but you cannot create a database with phpMyAdmin. There is another link in cPanel to create databases. You need to create the database with that. Whatever name you give, it will be prefixed with your cPanel username e.g username_database

I figured it out earlier today. But back when I first got hosting I was able to create a database in phpMyAdmin. But that was a while back somewhere in late september.