xisto Community

Whoo, decided to take a break from all those gifts and do something for myself. I started playing around, and I created some of my own brushes. And so I decided to test them out in a new sig. This is what I got:

Posted Image

Yepyep, everything but the render is 100% MINE. :P

So, rate/comment/criticize.

Hey seriously Johnny, your dragon looks damn cool.. Especially when it's gold in color..But I think the background doesn't quite match.. It's rather too complicated, complex feeling that kind of thing...I would rather the background to be of rich greenary with enhanced gold of the dragon in the foreground..So it can be more realistic...Anyway, that's already a nice job..Are you a graphics designer ?

dragon... B) is much more ferocious than the chinese holy animal dragon.although the same as flying and firing as well. :Preturn the topic.the grafics looks archaic and awesome...more professional works showed by you.i leave you 8 of 10!maybe you could present me the 3rd sig takes the bg with western dragon(just a idea) B)

ywah this deagon looks jsut awsome. have you done that flame? also font and background looks nice (i have allways probles with font). if needs to rate i will give you 8+/10

I agree that the background is kind of odd compared to the dragon. I think that less muted colors on that will help bring out the very bright dragon. Otherwise, nice work! 7/10

You are giving a stiff and healthy competition to saint michael which is good for members to enjoy seeing the competition hotting up. How about replacing the letters Johnny in the sig with Dragonfly? heheI like already angered dragon in this sig. Dragons are just looking good with those kind of reddish colors mixing with anything.

hey johnny i think i know which dragon that is but i might be wrong so i won't bother but i know you got it from mebtw im giving jonny the compitition if any

ywah this deagon looks jsut awsome. have you done that flame? also font and background looks nice (i have allways probles with font). if needs to rate i will give you 8+/10

162678[/snapback]

Yep, I did the flame.

brushes are not ba but not smooth.

8.5/10

162680[/snapback]

I sharpened them to give it a rocky look, like he's by a cave or a mountain or somethin'.

Damn. Did you make that dragon from scratch?

I can't seem to think of anything bad with this one. 10/10

162759[/snapback]

Haha, no way. The dragon was a render. Trust me, I couldn't do that if I wanted to.

You are giving a stiff and healthy competition to saint michael which is good for members to enjoy seeing the competition hotting up. How about replacing the letters Johnny in the sig with Dragonfly? hehe

I like already angered dragon in this sig. Dragons are just looking good with those kind of reddish colors mixing with anything.

162810[/snapback]

Haha, sorry Dragonfly, once a sig has my name on it, it stays that way. I never give a premade sig as a gift.

hey johnny i think i know which dragon that is but i might be wrong so i won't bother but i know you got it from me

btw im giving jonny the compitition if any

162842[/snapback]

Yep, it's in your render pack. Twice.

@Everyone else -- Thanks for all the comments. ^-^

Haha, no way. The dragon was a render. Trust me, I couldn't do that if I wanted to.

162868[/snapback]

Well, 10/10 nonetheless. That sig is B.A. Even better than Michael's sig for The Vampire.

Well, 10/10 nonetheless. That sig is B.A. Even better than Michael's sig for The Vampire.

162895[/snapback]

Haha, thankies.

thats low snlil >:D, just cuz it wasn't a vampire render used in it snlil is still talking about it, its time to move on snlil ***roflmao***, just move on it will be ok.

thats low snlil >:D,

just cuz it wasn't a vampire render used in it snlil is still talking about it, its time to move on snlil ***roflmao***, just move on it will be ok.

162930[/snapback]

Dude, your sig for The Vampire rocked, but Brooks' sig was much better...NOT because your render wasn't a vampire...it's just that I'm asian, so I naturally like dragons.

Dude, your sig for The Vampire rocked, but Brooks' sig was much better...NOT because your render wasn't a vampire...it's just that I'm asian, so I naturally like dragons.

163077[/snapback]

You're loving it, aren't you? You're completely loving it.