xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ManOfSTEEL

Intruder Planets Threatens Earth The X planet that might enter our galaxy

I just read this article in our local news paper here in the philippines and it's called the "Manila Bulletin" Try to search for links available in the website but I found no one so I can't give any links related to this topics. Maybe can be found in NASA's website... here goes the article...writen by Nestor S. Atienza

Could an outside planet intrude into the solar system and threaten earth?

The idea mya smack of science fiction fantasy, but such alleged intruder planet is the subject of a silent war among scientists and world leaders today, according to the internet.  It is a war only a few are aware of and yet, could hang the fate of mankind in the balance.

It all started in the early 1900s when an unknown object was suspected to be out there due to its strange effects on the outer planets Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto.

Though never seen its presence was constantly felt.  That was until december 30, 1983 when the world was stunned by the announcement of the chief scientist of the Infra-Red Astronomical Satellited Telescope (IRAS), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) regarding an inbound planet in the outer boundary of the solar system.

NASA named it Planet X or the tenth planet.

Six national US newspaper spread the alarm to the whole world.  Then, silence.  Nothing was ever heard of the alleged intruder planet again.

Perhaps, the US goverment wanted to prevent worldwide panic and the free fall of an already ailing world economy.  Or maybe there was really no inbound planet at all, which appears to be the US goverment's stand now.

Yet, the search of the heavens continues.  The Internet is clogged with both credible and absurb information on the subject.  The US radio program Coast to Coast conducted lengthy discussions and fora on the issue.

Later develpment, however, seems to lend credibility to the inbound planet story.  On September 13,2000, the Reuters News Services reported that Russia's top goverment officials and scientists met and discussed an inbound planet discovered by one of their largest observatories.

On July 3, 2001m Lowell Observatory astronomers in Flagstaff, Arizona likewise announced a new planet about to enter our solar system.  The alleged intruder was named KX76.

Lowell Observatory director Robert Millis initially thought the object was on of the kuiper Belt Objects (KBOs) believed found in a suspected second asteroid belt beyond Neptune's orbit.  He also suggested it was small - about 900 to 1,200 km. in diameter - almost the size of Pluto's moon, Charon (1,160 km. in diameter).

A month later, however, on Augusto 2001, NASA annoucned the discovery of the largest asteroid ever (without any mention of measurement).  Its color was blue intead of dull red attributed to Planet X, tenth Planet, or KX76.

Proponents of the inbound planet idea claimed the government was confusing the public by making it appear that Lowell Observatory's planet was just an asteroid - big but harmless - because it is out of Earth's way.

Bogus pictures of the planet also appeared in the Internet, obviously placed to be discovered later as fake and make the inbound planet story ridiculous, even funny.

Disinformation?

On Octobvr 13, 2004, a photo of the object, said to be genuine, was posted in the websites, http://www.detailshere.com./; It was allegedly taken by astronomers studying the sun's corona, solar flares, ec.  using an ultramodern solar telescope from an observatory in Hawaii.

In an interview, Cornell University Physics Professor James McCanney, MS referred to it as "an amazing large reddish chunk of object in the left corner of the sun."

McCanney who researched theoretical celestial mechanics and plasma physics (studies of planetary motion and electrified gases in outer space ) and presented his theories at the Loas Alamos National Laboratories and American Geophysical Union, said the object could be four or five times bigger than earth.  It is also about 100 times as dense, giving it a very powerful gravitational pull that could wreck havoc on the surface of every planet it passes.  Worst, it could pulverize smaller planets it would ran into.

McCanney emphasized, hawever, that the planet won't come nearer us than 14 million miles away upon its return from orbiting the sun between 2005 and 2015.

He warned, though, that its passing may result in devastating weather conditions, widespread earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, breaking up of land masses, and the rise of water due to thawing of glaciers.

He likewise warned of meteors, asteroids, rocks, and other space debris being pushed as well as trailing the planet to fall on earth.

The worst scenario, however, is when the intruder's gravitational pull leads to a pole shift or the tumbling of the Earth upside down due to our planet's magnetic field's abnormal movement - a phenomeono now suspected to be slowly taking place according to alarmed scientitst.

Leaks from former goverment personnel likewise support mcCanney.  Former Sergeant Major Robert Daen, US army, NATO Intelligence said, " The naval observatory had confirmed its reality and even stated that they knews its correct orbits and partial trajectory...it would appear from below the ecliptic and would be visible in the southern Hemisphere very soon."

Even as of now, we are experiencing abnormal weather-very hot in some places while floods and tornadoes raged in others.  Killer quakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, and volcanic eruptions also occur more often in most places on Earth. 

Why?

And if indeed, a new planet is inbound, where does it originate?  The answer, perhaps, is found in some ancient Sumerians clay tablets discovered in the 1800s.

Writer-researcher Zechariah Sitchin who studied the tablets for years believe thae inbound planet is none other than Nibiru whom sumerians claimed to be the tenth planet of our solar system.

The rason why it is never seen in most anyone' lifetime is that Nibiru's elliptical orbit around the sun takes 3,600 years to complete.

Sitchin avers that the last time Nibiru completed its orbit and came nearer Earth was 1,600B.C when the Minoan civilization was destroyed by volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and other disasters.

Add our past two millennia A.D and we are now face-to-face with the possibility that our present time may indeed be the time of Nibiru's return.  Pure legend?  Coincidence?  Wild Speculations?

Lets Hope and pray it is anything but true.

Or prepare for the worst.

These are the contains of the articles I've read in our local news paper, what do you think guys? Is it true that there is tenth planet in our solar system? Where that all photos came from? I'd like to hear your comments on this..:P

Notice from KuBi:
As you stated, this was taken from your local newspaper site. Therefore you did not write it. So this must be in
tags. No warning issued. Just remember this next time.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

this is so spooky... it remind me of war of the worlds (maybe because y watch it yesterday? he) well, this could be interesting, but how much does aparts from the solar system (you know how far from pluto) that the scientist never find it in their telescopes? even hubble well, yes they found it now but you know.. recently 1900's maybe it was the technology, or maybe his orbit is so extense... i just hope it doesn't end with earth, i want to live a little more ><!

Yes, I remember hearing about the discovery of a 10th planet within our solar system, further than Pluto. They gave it a serial number for a name, then later started calling it Sedna. Below I found a link to a british news site that gives more details about the discovery of this 10th planet. I don't believe it's a threat to any other planet in our solar system.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

Later,
A

well since astronomy was my gift back in my day, I been paying attention, actually there are about 20+ new planets in the universe that have been discovered in the last 10-15 years some bigger then Jupiter some smaller then mercury, all planet x was Pluto before it was discovered in 1932 and then its moon charon which was discovered in 1972.

It all started in the early 1900s when an unknown object was suspected to be out there due to its strange effects on the outer planets Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto

During that time asteroids comets and meteorites were still unknown at the time little information was gathered about them.

He warned, though, that its passing may result in devastating weather conditions, widespread earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, breaking up of land masses, and the rise of water due to thawing of glaciers.

also all these objects have next to nothing in gravity so it is impossible to have any effects unless they hit the planet., the only celestial objects that can effect earth is giant solar flares that the sun emits, and the core destabilizing (the movie core)

back in 1994 when the world watch in awe, horror and amazement that comet shoemaker-levy 9 slammed in to Jupiter in 26 parts and messed the atmosphere up pretty good with all the holes it made, over time they have been fix. Why cuz it was the first known comet ever recorded to slam into a planet.

and in 1996 one of the biggest scares the world has ever seen was when an asteroid, about 3-4 miles long and just as wide barely missed the earth at about few hundred thousands miles, it was dubbed a global killer, due to its size...

Perhaps, the US government wanted to prevent worldwide panic and the free fall of an already ailing world economy.  Or maybe there was really no inbound planet at all, which appears to be the US governmentÂs stand now.

Thus this would be pointless to do when everyone can see it coming

There is this website that students in Arizona did about asteroid collision here is a simulation of a asteroid hitting earth

Please note: the results below are estimates based on current (limited) understanding of the impact process and come with large uncertainties; they should be used with caution, particularly in the case of peculiar input parameters. All values are given to three significant figures but this does not reflect the precision of the estimate. For more information about the uncertainty associated with our calculations and a full discussion of this program, please refer to this article
YouÂre Inputs:
-Distance from Impact: 10.00 km = 6.21 miles
-Projectile Diameter: 321868.00 m = 1055727.04 ft = 199.88 miles
-Projectile Density: 100000 kg/m3
-Impact Velocity: 72.00 km/s = 44.71 miles/s (Your chosen velocity is
-higher than the maximum for an object orbiting the sun)
-Impact Angle: 45 degrees
-Target Density: 1000 kg/m3
-Target Type: Ice

Energy:
Energy before atmospheric entry: 4.53 x 1030 Joules = 1.08 x 1015 Megatons TNT
The average interval between impacts of this size is longer than the Earth's age.
Such impacts could only occur during the accumulation of the Earth, between 4.5 and 4 billion years ago.

Major Global Changes:
The Earth is completely disrupted by the impact and its debris forms a new asteroid belt orbiting the sun between Venus and Mars.

Now thatÂs a nasty looking asteroid, but I put info on an asteroid that would never happen unless a planet breaks apart with that info I put in

If you want to try out your own asteroid go to this website Asteroid Simulation and post your results of asteroid that you have made.

Writer-researcher Zechariah Sitchin who studied the tablets for years believe that inbound planet is none other than Nibiru whom Sumerians claimed to be the tenth planet of our solar system.

I tell you its all false information concerning the object in question, it mostly like a meteorite or comet that had pass earth during that time, cuz back in the ancient time of all cultures, asteroids, comets, meteorite showers, meteors, where signs of bad omens, no one new the truth until the times of Galileo during the 1600's..

McCanney emphasized, hawever, that the planet won't come nearer us than 14 million miles away upon its return from orbiting the sun between 2005 and 2015.

There is some truth to planets moving besides rotating, but that information is illogical in the sense the planets once the have an orbit they maintain it, only few objects in the universe can change that, which are asteroids, black holes, comets maybe but they would have to 5x-10x larger then an asteriod and have the density of a planet to do that, but since they consist of frozen water and other elements, it won't happen like that.

Lowell Observatory director Robert Millis initially thought the object was on of the kuiper Belt Objects (KBOs) believed found in a suspected second asteroid belt beyond Neptune's orbit.  He also suggested it was small - about 900 to 1,200 km. in diameter - almost the size of Pluto's moon, Charon (1,160 km. in diameter).

this asteroids belt is called the Oort cloud, the origin of asteroids, meteors, and comets at least in this solar system.

so to finish up....

I can tell you this, this story is completely and utter bs, I wouldnÂt be surprised if you got this article from a tabloid paper, because this reporter knows next to nothing about whatÂs going on in the universe and the information being told it sounds like he took bits and pieces and put them together to make a shocking story.

this is such an interesting article. I have never heard about the 10th planet before i had stumble upon this article. after reading about this 10th planet, i'm starting to get scare. it also reminds me of how the scientists say that in the future the sun might blow up. just thinking of this makes me feel scare. but now that i know about this, i'll keep it in mind. thank you for sharing this article.

unless you missed it, i just prove that the whole article is wrong any every shape and form.

I highly doubt the likelihood of a planet hitting Earth, considering I was taught that all the planets were in a very delicate balance so they wouldn't collide etc. I believe something to do with gravity...ehh, I'm not the greatest when it comes to planets and astronomy, though I have always been intrigued by it.Anyway, we've lasted this long without getting hit, what's to say we cant last for the remainder of Earth's existance?Well, I should stop rambling on about things I don't know too much about. Good day.

sait michael needs to open his eyesIntruder Planets Threatens Earth

you're claiming you've proved this article is bs, but you've only looked at mainstream explanations and and research. You need to focus on what they have told you and research them further. Just type in words like "Niburu" or "Tiamat" in a search engine or look at the writings or depictions/hyrogliphics of the samatians or mya and you'll find loads. The myans had wall carvings with a recognisable depiction of our solar system years before telescopes with 10 planetsand a central sun.

I dread to imagine the day when Earth will be hit by a "wandering rock" a quarter the size of Earth itself. Can't think of the destruction that it can cause, almost like a 1000 atomic bomb being dropped. The heat generated when it enter the atmosphere is enormous, melting all the icebergs and causing a massive flood. Sound like it is out from the Hollywood blockbuster? Well, it could be real.

Till now, there is no "big" news on the matter. It could be just another of the prediction that did not occur. And ain't we glad that it didnt come to realisation. Human know too little about the Universe and it wont be surprising to hear one day that there is actually another planet near Jupiter which is so small and covered by the shadow of Jupiter that it was only now that they have manage to capture picture of it.

My understanding is as far as humans know, there won't be intruder planets in the solar system to threaten Earth. All major planets relatively close to the Earth have been accounted for. I am not considering the small planets. We know comets can be considered as intruders, but they are not planets. I guess planets are not intruders by definition.

By 1992 i had some inspiration about the end of the world my spirit was traspoter to extaxis and I understood that a planet called the beast was coming to transform the planet Earth. its orbit is 6.666 years, which mankind called the number of antichrist, this planet makes

one orbit around the sun and this planet will cause quakes where the places is cold it will be hot as you can see the weather change, The most terrifyng years are the next 5 years where the survivors will be called people of the New Jerusalem and will appear new lands maybe the Atlantis