xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Planet Sig with and without text

even though i already did my entry for the outspace sig battle a thought i go into more detail with it and this is what i came up in trial and error.

evne though the text fills up the space in the corner, i had a hard time with it.

suggestions on the font to make this perfect is helpful.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah this one looks a lot better that older one. But like i alerty told you in msn that this saint-michel test is really hard to read, you should change that font.

Hmm, I can read the text just fine. Maybe go with a different color. The red planet in the back looks a little wierd, maybe it would look a little better if it were tilted?9/10 gj :P

its you when i did the rings though i had to set it to screen to overlap the planet but it shouldn't be that transparent though, but you might be looking at the rings though didn't catch that. but it still looks good though.

Lot better than your first one. For the font, I suggest a more techy font...like Stuntman or Technoid. Maybe, I dunno.The pixel font's aliased again too. =/Also, I really don't like that big repeated star. :PNot bad though. 8.5/10.

Not sure I like this one as much as some of your others. 5/10The planets look kind of goofy, so -3 there.The text is still kind of illegible and the font needs to be more suited to the general theme of the signature, so another -1.It looks kind of like you overused brushes on this one, especially the star brush. Either lighting from those stars (if they're that big, they can be pretty bright) or smaller ones would probably be applicable in this signature.Let's see...fonts...as Johnny said, techy ones would be good. Something bold, maybe pixelated, a little bit rounded might be nice. I can't offer font names because I know very few, but 1001fonts might have something.