xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

Yes, You Can Get Rich On The Internet It takes skill, luck, time, and effort

The good news about getting rich on the Internet is that the average person has a good chance of making it happen without any money out of pocket. It?s a gamble, but the odds are in your favor if you really apply yourself.The bad news is that it takes a long time, a lot of work, and more than a little luck. In my own case, if my current programs hold up for just a few more months, I should be making a full-time income in about a year, and be ?rich? in 3, if I decide to work that hard or that long.So, if I?m not rich already, why am I writing this? Because I see posts, here, all the time, asking if it can be done, then a whole bunch of responses saying ?No?they?re all scams.? I?ve only been researching this stuff for a few months, and only been involved, myself, for a few weeks, but I?ve already met several people who are either rich already or will be soon. These are not people who are bragging about it, trying to get me to sign up for something, but real people like us who are quietly generating serious cash online, month after month.I wish I could give you a magic forumula, but I can't. I've seen people who are successful with MLM, PTR, and PTP programs, as well as high-end investment schemes and development projects. The people I know who are making big bucks are into a little bit of everything. I'm doing it with autosurf/HYIP programs, but it's too soon to brag yet. As soon as I can, I will branch out into other things.I think the key to the whole thing is to hit all these boards, hard, and learn from other people's ideas, recommendations, and mistakes. I have a whole list of forums for making money online. I haunt them all every week and that's where I find the programs I sign up for.A few general hints are:1) Sign up for free programs, first, and learn the ropes.2) Only upgrade the minumum amounts, do it when there's an added incentive, and only use extra money--don't take it from your household budget or use a credit card you can't pay off. You can get your seed money by selling stuff on eBay, promoting strong affiliate programs, or doing something offline for extra cash, like having a garage sale. This is very important. If you can't find a way to earn your start up money--not just steal it from the grocery fund--you probably don't have what it takes to get rich online. It takes dedication, attention to detail, determination, and tons of research.If my calcs work out right, all you need is about $100 to get some really good programs going, then let them build and work for you, reinvesting and swapping programs as you go along. Something else to remember is that the people who are making the really big money aren't going to come here and talk about it--they're too busy either making more money or spending what they already have. The people who talk about how much they're making are usually trying to sell you something. Here's an example: Gimme ten bucks and I'll tell you how to make a million. Okay, here's the ten bucks now how do I do it? Simple, just get 500,000 people to buy this same program for $2 each and there's your million bucks. Next?I can hear you groaning over that one, but it's the basic concept for most get rich quick schemes. They get rich, you get left holding the bag, and all you learn is that you won't get suckered like that again. Now that you know you can do it, go for it. When you find something good, come back here and share and we'll all get rich.

i don't know exactly what you are talking about,you made a simple webpage then talked it will bring so much money..now,okay,i'm doing hard for searching the way for money,you just give me it,and i'll try it..how long time can i got 100 dollars??i need to do,i just not read the long article all,you just use that make credits.

i don't know exactly what you are talking about,you  made a simple webpage then talked it will bring so much money..now,okay,i'm doing hard for searching the way for money,you just give me it,and i'll try it..how long time can i got 100 dollars??

i need to do,i just not read the long article all,you just use that make credits.

162226[/snapback]

You won't need the $100 for at least a month.

First, get the website, Google Adsense, and some good affiliate programs going.

Then start researching places to reinvest the money you make from your ads and other products you sell. (eBay is still the best way to make money online, IMHO.)

I can't tell you exactly what to do because I don't know what you like or what you're good at. Do you like products? Do you want a store? If you like that, you can try SFI. They'll build you a store and help you learn how to sell products and build a downline. It's all free. Then, if you're happy with it, they'll want you to invest about $30 in merchandise to become an affiliate and make more money. That would be someplace to put part of your $100.

If you don't like that, you could try surveys. Maybe someone else could recommend a reputable survey company. I know a lot of them try to get money out of you and that's NOT where you want to spend any of your $100.

Do you like to read emails? There's another company called MoneyList that gives you complete training in how to make money reading emails. Again, it's free to join and get all their training. If you like it, you could put some of your $100 there. I lost interest in that when I discovered autosurfing, so I don't know if it's worth putting money into or not. Again, maybe somebody else can help you with that one.

What I'm doing is autosurf/HYIP. It's very risky, but it's also exciting and offers insanely high ROI. I can help you get started doing that, but I can't honestly recommend it because I haven't been paid on anything, yet. OTOH, it won't cost anything to start, and you never have to upgrade if you don't want to.

Another really hot area online is investing in currency exchanges. Think about all the transactions that take place online every day. There's money going back and forth all the time and ways to make money yourself by investing in the companies that deal with all that stuff. I haven't studied any of that, yet, but I understand it's a lot safer than autosurfing. In fact, one of them, DXon1 (or something like that) swears it's the safest investment online, but I don't think you can start free. I think that one is a straight out investment.

The whole point is to find several different places to reinvest the money you make with your website. The principle is called compounding. It's just like putting money in the bank and getting interest. Then you leave the interest in the bank and you get interest on your interest.

The difference is that these programs all offer extremely high rates of return--several percent PER DAY, not per month or per year.

I'm sorry you think my articles are too long, but this is complicated stuff. If it were easy, we'd all be millionaires. If I had a magic formula, I'd be selling it, not giving it away, here.

If you're still confused, send me a PM and I'll try to help you out.

Also there is one way, pay someone $19.95 and he will tell you how to earn up to $1475 daily :P)))) .But to be serious, Fun4TheMoney you made some good points, but also few mistakes. If you are serious about making money on internet, you shouldn't bother with reading emails for cents, or autosurfs and hyips... This is not the right way.But about selling products as an affiliate, that is good start, however it is quite hard to begin.

Also there is one way, pay someone $19.95 and he will tell you how to earn up to $1475 daily :P)))) .

But to be serious, Fun4TheMoney you made some good points, but also few mistakes. If you are serious about making money on internet, you shouldn't bother with reading emails for cents, or autosurfs and hyips... This is not the right way.

But about selling products as an affiliate, that is good start, however it is quite hard to begin.

162313[/snapback]

Very true ... affiliate programs and dropshippers are the way to go if you are going to make serious money ... not those incentives for reading spam emails and surfing ... You can hardly earn anything with those programs ...

If you have a good traffic ... google adsense and pop-up and unders are also a good choice .. but you will really need a good amount of traffic to get noticable income...

Both methods are hard ... you will need to work hard and know how to be included in the search engine for the top results .. that's the trick B)

For me .. I'm using the first method .. and so far so good:)

Very true ... affiliate programs and dropshippers are the way to go if you are going to make serious money ... not those incentives for reading spam emails and surfing ... You can hardly earn anything with those programs ...

If you have a good traffic ... google adsense and pop-up and unders are also a good choice .. but you will really need a good amount of traffic to get noticable income...

Both methods are hard ... you will need to work hard and know how to be included in the search engine for the top results .. that's the trick :P

For me .. I'm using the first method .. and so far so good:)

162322[/snapback]

If I can ask, what affiliate program do you use?

Right, once again i'm going to point out that if you had already made a million you would be waisting your time posting here or giving away any of your secrets. also going to make a complaint because i concider this type of posting to be spam.

The good news about getting rich on the Internet is that the average person has a good chance of making it happen without any money out of pocket. It�s a gamble, but the odds are in your favor if you really apply yourself.

The bad news is that it takes a long time, a lot of work, and more than a little luck. In my own case, if my current programs hold up for just a few more months, I should be making a full-time income in about a year, and be �rich� in 3, if I decide to work that hard or that long.

So, if I�m not rich already, why am I writing this? Because I see posts, here, all the time, asking if it can be done, then a whole bunch of responses saying �No�they�re all scams.�

I�ve only been researching this stuff for a few months, and only been involved, myself, for a few weeks, but I�ve already met several people who are either rich already or will be soon. These are not people who are bragging about it, trying to get me to sign up for something, but real people like us who are quietly generating serious cash online, month after month.

I wish I could give you a magic forumula, but I can't. I've seen people who are successful with MLM, PTR, and PTP programs, as well as high-end investment schemes and development projects. The people I know who are making big bucks are into a little bit of everything. I'm doing it with autosurf/HYIP programs, but it's too soon to brag yet. As soon as I can, I will branch out into other things.

I think the key to the whole thing is to hit all these boards, hard, and learn from other people's ideas, recommendations, and mistakes. I have a whole list of forums for making money online. I haunt them all every week and that's where I find the programs I sign up for.

A few general hints are:

1) Sign up for free programs, first, and learn the ropes.

2) Only upgrade the minumum amounts, do it when there's an added incentive, and only use extra money--don't take it from your household budget or use a credit card you can't pay off.

You can get your seed money by selling stuff on eBay, promoting strong affiliate programs, or doing something offline for extra cash, like having a garage sale. This is very important. If you can't find a way to earn your start up money--not just steal it from the grocery fund--you probably don't have what it takes to get rich online. It takes dedication, attention to detail, determination, and tons of research.

If my calcs work out right, all you need is about $100 to get some really good programs going, then let them build and work for you, reinvesting and swapping programs as you go along.

Something else to remember is that the people who are making the really big money aren't going to come here and talk about it--they're too busy either making more money or spending what they already have. The people who talk about how much they're making are usually trying to sell you something.

Here's an example:

Gimme ten bucks and I'll tell you how to make a million.

Okay, here's the ten bucks now how do I do it?

Simple, just get 500,000 people to buy this same program for $2 each and there's your million bucks. Next?

I can hear you groaning over that one, but it's the basic concept for most get rich quick schemes. They get rich, you get left holding the bag, and all you learn is that you won't get suckered like that again.

Now that you know you can do it, go for it. When you find something good, come back here and share and we'll all get rich.

162220[/snapback]

This is obviously Multi-Level-Marketing (MLM) whereby you work or do something for someone higher position or rank then you so that he/she earns money. Likewise, you have to do the same to ask people out there to do something for you so that you earn money. And those higher position or rank than you will earn double of what you earn.

So if you are being caught in a trap, you got to work in this trap so you will survive. When you work, people who trapped you earn double of what you earn without the need to contribute for you. And the people you trapped have to likewise work for you so you can also earn double of their income when they trap somebody else. In the mean time, the one who trapped you still earn double of what you have earn from the one you trapped. So he earns double of yours and double again of the one your trapped. And the chain and link carries on... The one at the one sits there to shake his legs while money comes flowing in like nobody's business...

This however is an assumption to his topic, but is was what I also experienced before. I was lucky to say "NO!" in the first place, or else I'll be trapped like an idiot...

fun your almost talking like those people on the tv commercials, now those are scams, really how can you sell same house 10,000 times.you do make valid points, but people want the money in like 5 minutes. in which i believe won't happen unless you find a buried treasure box from a spanish ship from 1562, like i stated before earning money online through those ppc, emails, search, getting other people to join is total bs, make money the easy way get a job and for the younger crowd get a newspaper route.

Also there is one way, pay someone $19.95 and he will tell you how to earn up to $1475 daily B))))) .

But to be serious, Fun4TheMoney you made some good points, but also few mistakes. If you are serious about making money on internet, you shouldn't bother with reading emails for cents, or autosurfs and hyips... This is not the right way.

But about selling products as an affiliate, that is good start, however it is quite hard to begin.

162313[/snapback]

Me? Make a mistake? Are you sure? :P

Since I'm grossly undercapitalized, my plan is to make some quick money on the autosurfs, then start trading up into safer investments, with some $$ left over to reinvest in my own products and services. The idea is to have several things going at once, since my little website can't by me a Coke all by its little self. If I can find a way to compound my meagre profits, however, I might be able to get where I want to be.

This is obviously Multi-Level-Marketing (MLM) whereby you work or do something for someone higher position or rank then you so that he/she earns money. Likewise, you have to do the same to ask people out there to do something for you so that you earn money. And those higher position or rank than you will earn double of what you earn.

So if you are being caught in a trap, you got to work in this trap so you will survive. When you work, people who trapped you earn double of what you earn without the need to contribute for you. And the people you trapped have to likewise work for you so you can also earn double of their income when they trap somebody else. In the mean time, the one who trapped you still earn double of what you have earn from the one you trapped. So he earns double of yours and double again of the one your trapped. And the chain and link carries on... The one at the one sits there to shake his legs while money comes flowing in like nobody's business...

This however is an assumption to his topic, but is was what I also experienced before. I was lucky to say "NO!" in the first place, or else I'll be trapped like an idiot...

162367[/snapback]

That's always been my problem with MLM--I hate recruiting and most kinds of marketing. I did find one the other day that says they'll do all that for you. It's called UP--Unlimited something--can't remember what exactly, but if you throw $15 a month at them, they'll take care of your downline and marketing. That one sounds pretty good to me. As soon as I make some money in autosurf, I think I'll try that one or something like it where I don't have to drag everybody I know kicking and screaming into the programs.

well if your the smart investor like me i invested 9k into cds i making some money but not much might go into stocks maybe.

well if your the smart investor like me i invested 9k into cds i making some money but not much might go into stocks maybe.

162494[/snapback]

Absolutely. I used to have money, :P , and had several stock market accounts online. It was wonderful. If I could get back to that level I would never surf for pennies again.

Right, once again i'm going to point out that if you had already made a million you would be waisting your time posting here or giving away any of your secrets. also going to make a complaint because i concider this type of posting to be spam.

162343[/snapback]

My sincere apologies to Round and anyone else I may have offended with this topic. Please let me explain:

1) I am NOT fishing for hosting credits. I have all I need and will probably let my Xisto site go, anyway--it's a forum site and nobody posts there.

2) I have never spammed anybody in my life and never will. I am not selling anything or promoting anything on this forum.

3) My motivation for starting this topic was born of excitement, because I now believe I can do it. I wanted to share my enthusiasm. If I can do it, YOU can do it.

This enthusiasm comes from 2 people I met online. One of them makes almost $10,000 a month, mostly on autosurf programs. The other makes even more, and he won't touch autosurfs. He does it through various online marketing schemes.

These 2 people are for real. How do they do it? They spend their time researching and acting on opportunities that are available to all of us. They hang out on serious money-making forums and brainstorm with other serious entrepreneurs. They reinvest their profits in a broad range of programs. I'm sorry I can't tell you more--they aren't giving away their secrets.

4) Why don't I shut up and get a real job? This IS my real job. I'm a writer. This is what I do and how I make my living. I have just discovered several forums that will actually pay me to post. When I get paid, I will reinvest that money in something risky with a high return. If I get lucky there, I will reinvest that money in something safer. If I lose it, I'll try again. The most important thing I learned from Rudy Corey is to keep at it. Learn from mistakes and don't give up. He became a multi-millionaire online, so add him to my inspiration/motivation list.

5) Why don't I list specific programs and sites? That WOULD be spamming. Also, I think we all need to find our own way in this world. What works for me might not work for you. Also, if something DOESN'T work for me, and I get you into it, we both lose and then I'd feel guilty.

Now I'll shut up and go away.

I think some people are making money online. I do not think that auto surf and pay to read e mail is how they are doing it. I think it is thru google adsense, affiliate programs, amazon associates, ebay sales, and the sale of their own product.For whatever reason, the get rich quick scams seems to have flourished on the internet. The ones mentioned above...pay 1o dollars, get 50,000 to do the same, repeat. So, I think when attempting to make money on the internet, be wary of scams.I had also joined some advertising programs with pop ups and pop unders. They pay a tiny amount per impression, so you need a lot of traffic. The problem was, I don't have a huge amount of traffic. Histology is a very esoteric field, so the maximum possible audience for a histology site is pretty small. Anyway, some of these advertising companies had such a large threshhold for payout, that the company disappeared before they ever did there first payout to me.At least with Google, it is highly reputable, so I don't think that will happen.Sunkist