xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Saint Michael [::vs::] Johnny{w} 1v1 gaming

Okay, so now both Johnny and Saint Michael are tied, 4 to 4. I feel like a scorekeeper. Please try to remember to update the score in your post, though this job is rather fun, I might not be here all night to keep count!

Oh I see... First person to make it to seven. Yep... My bad. And hey, if that's the way it is, then you still got a chance :P Best of luck to you, because you both have great sigs.

(Just ignore me when I get all misunderstanding-like. I tend to confuse easily. Or is it that I tend to confuse others easily? Wait... ah, nevermind. I don't know...)

162197[/snapback]

Or maybe you're just so cool, that nobody else can comprehend your level of greatness? Could be. Never know. B)

Okay, so now both Johnny and Saint Michael are tied, 4 to 4. I feel like a scorekeeper. Please try to remember to update the score in your post, though this job is rather fun, I might not be here all night to keep count!

162223[/snapback]

Hey, by all means, go for it. ^-^

I BEEN ROBBED!!!!! anyways i thought it was best out of seven it would make voting easier that way but still 3 more voted to go johnny.

162223[/snapback]

Wait wait wait, I thought vampires love the night. All the movies that I've seen show vampires sleeping in the day, and coming out at night. Are you not who you say you are? You could live in the other side of the world or something where the time is the completely opposite...but that's impossible. I'm afraid you're gonna have to explain yourself...again.

snlil you seen to many vampire movies, if you seen them all some vampires can stand the light (blade) i think i will go for a bite anyways.now thinking about it i over did the brushing of the render.

I'd have to say Johnny, sorry S_M.Johnny, yours is easier to read. I like the backround aswell.(but what do I know? I don't make sigs).S_M, the font is a little bleh.. and hard to readJohnny;9/10S_M7.5/10J-5:S-4

i going to delete all my freakn fonts >:P

162454[/snapback]

Well, don't do something that drastic. Just delete the ones that's hard to read....

All the ones that Johnny has seem fairly readable.

well turning off the alias somewhat help maybe i should have gave it a 1px stroke

Wait wait wait, I thought vampires love the night. All the movies that I've seen show vampires sleeping in the day, and coming out at night. Are you not who you say you are? You could live in the other side of the world or something where the time is the completely opposite...but that's impossible. I'm afraid you're gonna have to explain yourself...again.

162390[/snapback]

That was SO off topic. :P

well turning off the alias somewhat help maybe i should have gave it a 1px stroke

162481[/snapback]

Nah, don't turn off the aliasing...try using some text effects (lower caps is my favorite) or changing to a -different- aliasing. Helps sometimes.

i will give it to you i concede see you in the next battle2-2 is my recond loss to kremit and johnny and won against musk and senor maniac (well just need one more vote)

Alrighty. Sounds good. This makes me 2-0 (if a tie counts as a win for both sides, but he cheated anyway) then, counting that old battle with damann.And 4-0, if I also win against Kremit and Muksimp.Anyway, great battle. I'll move this to "Finished" now.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)