xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joshua

Dragons And what the Bible says about them.

Do dragons (not counting komodos) exist?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thats the problem, no one has ever found a skeleton, nor will they. I don't think they exist and are just symbolic in the bible. If they roamed the world, we should have found some evidence about them, but we haven't, only mythical drawings and such. I personally think that they are made up things that people invinted so they could draw them on a wall in some church. They could have just gotten that from the bible too.

I dont want to seem rude but who said the bible is right, it does show that it could be a dragon there but seriously who says that the bible is right, who says there is a god, if you use scientific evidence than you come to sheer proof

Hey that is really good. But it is all prophecy. The Dragon, the devil, has all the attributes you talked about. But it is symbolic. The see represents the people as prophecy tells it in Revelation. No one can destroy the devil except God. A dragon is the word for the devil. Since the bible talks about it before any other accounts of Dragons, it is safe to say it is symbolic prophecy, but nonetheless, it is important information.

I see what your saying but what happens if its not It could be a dragon is something of the mix, I may not be Christian but it could be the mix between the devil and god
i mean the wings are fragile and delicate where as the teeth are sharp

OK the dragon has something called a spark pouch and a primary fang that stores venom like acidy stuff that sets on fire easily, as the dragon breaths out in the breath fire way venom is released and it rubs against the spark pouch light a matchstick and matchbox and ignites!

also I have why we cant find there skeletons:Dragons are part of the earth and were made by the dragon Godith, The mother Goddess Gia Or more commonly known as mother nature created a way to help dragons protect the earth after they die, they in a way melt into the earth well there bones turn into clay because of a single tear, it is pure violet and holds there spirit in it if that touches the earth it goes to the centre and helps the earth 'breath'. If you dont get it ask me to simplify it for you :D