xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael Splinter Cell Sig same sig different font

Second ones SOOOO much better, but it's slightly monotonely colored, and your pixel fonts always seem blurry. O.o Take anti-aliasing off I tell you!Also, I dunno, maybe there's too many renders...the text seems to be the focal point, which, in most sigs, shouldn't happen.Anyway, not bad, but minor details.

Second one is better because of the text placement, and font choice. On the second one, you could decrease the distance between sp and linter a bit so that it will not look like two words.

I agree. The second one is much better than the first. snlildude87 is right about needing to change the text so there is not so much of a gap.

Other than that, great work again Saint Michael. 9.5/10

I'd like to add something....With the first one, you could only see 2 people in the sig if you're giving it a quick glance. You can clearly see 3 people in the 2nd one because of the text placement.8/10 for the first one9/10 for the second one

Sig 1 - I like the text a tad more then in sig 2, but the text in 1 is in a bad place, it's covering the guys face.9.5/10Sig 2 - As I said before, the text isn't that great. It looks a little blury.9.7/10I like sig 2 better though :PGood job.

2nd one is much better, both are good, but the text placement does it. As snlildude said, decrease the space between those two letter and that'll be perfect.I'm not really qualified to rate your sigs, but hey what the heck...1 - 9/102 - 9.59/10

with the second one though the font change the gap

161764[/snapback]

Wait. What just happened here? Did you just comment on your own creation? Did you just give yourself an advice on how to improve??

with the second one though the font change the gap

161764[/snapback]

Heh, you can tweak the text tool settings to fix that gap problem.