xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Interactive Buddy(flash Game) Bubble buddy go boom

inf moneyInteractive Buddy(flash Game)CHEAT(INF Money):Use either one of the above methods to get $400, then go to modes and purchase the "scripting engine access..." Once you have done that, enter the "scripting engine access" and enter the following code:T=t+1; if(t%2,explode(15+random()*10,getBuddyY()+random()*20-10);Then hit run once, close the "scripting engine access",refresh the page immediately (or else it will freeze), now your money should now read "NaN.NaN". (NOTE: if you do not refresh immediately your browser might freeze, and if it does just refresh go to file (in the game menu) and hit clear file...)Keywords:

lightningInteractive Buddy(flash Game)

oo heres a lightning bolt thing

playSound("shock",100)+  assign(rr,random()*100)+  assign(and,0)+  assign(t,25)+  loop(t,shock(getXMouse()+sin(and/t*10+rr)*15,and/t*400)+assign(and,and+1),0);OMouse = getMouseDown()

-reply by zacbroas123

I remember this game :P... played it years ago. It gets repetitive fast but when you have dialup and have nothing to do all day, it's worth playing lol... Though i take my broadband internet for granted now, i just played it :P