xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Interactive Buddy(flash Game) Bubble buddy go boom

Ok, this game is hilarious!

Interactive buddy!

What you do is you have an Interactive buddy(the bubble on your screen!). You get to "play" with him. Everytime you, tickle, punch, grab, WHATEVER him, you get money. You can use the money to buy more weapons/tools at the top of the page, under "items". You can buy new skins (people) under "Skins". OMG! You can buy Geoge bush and make him say funny things buy throwing grenades at him. But he does cuss a tad, so go with the teletubby :P BWAHA. Here's a screenshot;

Posted Image

He's got a grenade in his hand. That's what's funny.

Have fun, try different things. Oh, and don't shoot to many missles at once or you'll lag the screen big time.

I love this game! John Kerry cusses to much though. But it's fun lighting him on fire. Even my baby sister likes it. We tickle the buddy or use the gravity vortex on him. Missles are nice too. They send the dude flying. But this is a really awesome game!

Haha!

I have played that game before - freakin' hilarious, it is. Especially when you start buying skins and making the guy look like Bush or Moore or something. Then, you start getting really ridiculous and buying enough rockets to just go trigger-happy.

Yeah, you want about 10 minutes of non-stop, doofus fun? Try Interactive Buddy; good stuff...

HTML_Guru

I love this game! John Kerry cusses to much though. But it's fun lighting him on fire. Even my baby sister likes it. We tickle the buddy or use the gravity vortex on him. Missles are nice too. They send the dude flying.

But this is a really awesome game!

199889[/snapback]

LOL so funny! My baby brother is looking at it we will pour grenates flying around with he booming sound so fun!

Dude the best part in this game is to turn on the gravity boost then put as many bowling balls as you can in the screen then use the explode at click to send the gravity thing flying! The bowling balls like seek ur little guy its sooooooooooo funny!!! :):rolleyes::D

Yuck totally bored me lol I am so into complex games like WoW RS and other stuff

Oh so you're into games where all you have to do is press one button to play?

Hey this is a tip, go to settings, then click properties then choose how many objects you want to be allowed on the screen, enter 40.Then, buy ruberballs if you don't allready have it, put as many as you can in, put one greanade or click once with explode on click, and then use fire balls or a flamethrower to set them on fire, and you can try to use a hose or something to put it out, but It wont! Instead You will gain $ FAST! O.O-reply by melc