xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

I Was Supposed To Have More Credits What happened?

Hey guys!I was supposed to have more hosting credits. I actually was calculating this every single day cuz my band is currently touring, so I am unable sometimes to post that often. By now I actually am a bit far from home.I need the site UP, but still owe you points!! How could it be possible? four days ago I had 6.30 credits. And now they're gone :P Please, mods, tell me what really happened and when I am gonna get my site back if I start posting again :D

booo, I feel like crying:(, really I did have the credits enough, I can't believe this happened. Well, however, I will get some beer instead. Just to make myself forget about the situation for a while.Cheers! :P

It could've been from a past spam post that was deleted.. maybeYour site goes back up when you get 7 or more credits. Beeseven...it's 7 credits, not four :PGo and post around, it's not too hard. Credits are really easy to get when you're below 30 XD

SPAM??? i do not spam, i swore (is it the right word?) Seriously. I don't post anything related with Spam, I've been very careful about it. And yeah, of course I already have got 9+ hosting credits... :P

1 credit is taken off each day, and if a post is deleted, you also lose credits (more than you got for posting it) and you need 4 credits to activate your accoun again, i think the script to un-suspnd accounts runs every day? but some mods now say every hour, shows how active ive been :D but im back again :P

Wow! I am impressed! it is back now!!!! I mean, my site B)I need to say that I dont remember I have a deleted post. However, I'm back home in a couple of days, so I will be able to keep posting so much that you mods and admins won't be able to suspend my site again B)hehehe Cheers! :D (finally happy with my site and a beer!!) :P