xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Newer Sig. Not as bad as the last.

Yeah, the text doesn't look like it fits in with the sig. You can also try to bring Sonic (?) out a bit so that it's not blending in with the background so much. Other than that, everything else looks good.

i havent see your last sig but this looks pretty nice. This font is really cool and background is pretty good. But just train more and soon you will be professional :P

Is that Xenotron? Anyway, cool. I like the red-ish effect. But, the picture of Sonic(Or whoever he is) dosen't blend well. I explain myself: Transparency dosen't mean good color shades. You should redify it a little bit.

Hmm, looks nice. But the picture(knuckles?) is transparent, I don't like the transparency too much. Uhm, lets see, the text doesn't go so great with the bg, and it looks kinda off centered with the smaller/bigger text thingy. (sorry, don't know what it's called).Good job for the rest!

ha you are all wrong thats shadow the hedgehog, but now for my 2 cents. yeah i agree text doesn't fit well at least for that size make it smaller maybe also a suggestion that i found out myself on blendering renders, after you set the feathering to the render go to laers mask and then click on reveal selection, that has benefited me greatly when blending in renders.hmmm also keeping the render on top of the brushing is not bad, case in point read previous statement. but good use of abstract brushing though.7/10

ha you are all wrong thats shadow the hedgehog, but now for my 2 cents. yeah i agree text doesn't fit well at least for that size make it smaller maybe also a suggestion that i found out myself on blendering renders, after you set the feathering to the render go to laers mask and then click on reveal selection, that has benefited me greatly when blending in renders.

hmmm also keeping the render on top of the brushing is not bad, case in point read previous statement.

but good use of abstract brushing though.

7/10

161347[/snapback]

Haha, you said blendering renders. :P

And um...I already said it was Shadow. O.o