xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ckuehner

Forum Users Age What is the average Forum Users age?

I totally forgot about the point of the thread .... I'm 42 .... turning 35 really was hard .... but 40 was actually kinda liberating .... I suddenly realised I was a grown up and didn't have to take any S#*! from anybody .... fab!

It's so interesting to see the variety of ages here! Usually I don't like to post my age in forums because sometimes people will hold it against you if you are too young. Now that I'm a few days away from being 16, I don't worry as much, but it's so hard to be a 13-year-old in a forum that has 30-year-olds. Whether you use proper grammar and spelling doesn't always matter once people find out that you're 13 :P And in case you didn't want to read that ramble, I'm 16 :D

Usualy people don't care how old you are. As long as you are well mannered and watch what you say. Well, atleast I don't care. I have friends that are 9 years old and have better manners then a 13 year old. And you're older then me so you have nothing to worry about :P

Well, I'm 15 as of five months ago. And I completely agree with,

How you express yourself in writing is quite often how the rest of the world percieves you.

I will admit, I personally think lower of people who use all that poor grammar and "MSN chat" abbreviating when typing.

20 here, will be 21 in August. I like to go by when I got saved though meaning I'm nearing my 8th birthday :P I really don't tend to think of the # of years in a person's life as representative necessarily of either wisdom or common sense. One thing I try to do is look at people to see who they really are, age is simply an outward factor used to categorize people but if you can learn to look past it you can see how similar we all are. My Dad told me before that people aren't cows but some live like it, it's just all about getting through life, surviving, they just go through their routines day in and day out. Some people put up facades. He thinks that a lot of times when people get very old they let down those facades and you see more smiles and they act more genuine. He thinks it's easier to see the person inside then for most people. Just an interesting observation to ponder over. You may have noticed that I don't like posting one line answers to topics, however simplistic the answer required may be :D

I am 16 years and I come from Holland.Sometimes you can really see that my grammar not so fary good.Yes I speak very good English.But grammar is a bit difficult.I even not thought that the moderators here are 15 years old and others 30 year.That is nice , because some people they really know what you mean isn't ?

23 but in a 90yr old body B) B) :D

161274[/snapback]

And I'm 90 in a 20 year old body :P

I am 14 and it really bugs me when people type really weird because it's hard to read and it would be easier to read if people spent a little more time into their typing. It really bugs me when people type with all of the little messages for example g2g for got to go. This is why people are fat they are that lazy.

I'm fifteen, and I always feel kind of embarassed admitting it. I've always considered myself to be a lot older than I am, so actually thinking that 'yeah, I'm still in highschool' is a bit of a nasty shock. (Although I sometimes get a kick out of having better grammar than people older than me. It's really just instinct for me, unless English is someone's second language I really don't get how they have such a problem with it. Faulty education system, I guess... and oh my aching back, when I was your age...)

I'm 17. It seems like there are a lot of other people here around my age. Its not surprising though because that seems to be the case on most of the fourms that I post at. 17 is a good age. Old enough to watch R-rated movies but not old enough to have to pay taxes. I'm dreading this next birthday.