xisto Community
Johnny

Gift For Becca

sorry to mean but that is like something i would put together in like 2 minutes, but i be nice and give the gift another look through.font-to big make it a little smaller to fit with in the text, or if you plan on doing it that size use a different font.-to pixelated on the right side, a good suggestion would be to use the blur tool to smooth it out a bit.-since it look like it was going to a tech sig add some more tech brushes to it.4/10 with comment posted above

I do recall doing like 10 gift sigs on T17 before Becca's, one of which was yours. I don't really see how that's right away. :P

160366[/snapback]

No, no, no. I meant...after Michael made a sig for Becca, you jumped on and made on right away.

sorry to mean but that is like something i would put together in like 2 minutes, but i be nice and give the gift another look through.

font-to big make it a little smaller to fit with in the text, or if you plan on doing it that size use a different font.

-to pixelated on the right side, a good suggestion would be to use the blur tool to smooth it out a bit.

-since it look like it was going to a tech sig add some more tech brushes to it.

4/10 with comment posted above

162369[/snapback]

Font: I guess I could change that. It doesn't bother me much. And I'm currently short of fonts since they're on my other harddisk.

Pixelated: I could have used blur, but I didn't realize that until after I saved it (and I made the mistake of saving it as a .gif with generic settings as well as a .png). But I didn't feel like going back to it since I wanted to get it over with.

Brushes: I don't really use brushes because I don't really make sigs too often. I just don't really see the point and I thought it was something different I could try to make. Also, I'm using Fireworks which has far less brushes than Photoshop (that's on my other harddisk) but much more room to be creative for me, since I have to manually make a few effects like that gloss on the text up there. It was annoying to edit every single letter, but it's what I have to do to make it look how I want it.

General: It actually did take only about 10 minutes because I had to take so much time to actually find the images and I kept editing it. It started out orange with a little monkey on it and Becca in pale yellow, but I didn't like that look.

And either way - it doesn't matter how long you take to make the signature or how many brushes you use (because not all signatures need brushes or textures) - it's more of how much you're satisfied with the general look of it. Personally, every single sig of yours that I've seen you post (OK, I've only seen 2) has text that's difficult to read and a color scheme with no variance.

4/10 with comment posted above

162369[/snapback]

Much better.

No, no, no. I meant...after Michael made a sig for Becca, you jumped on and made on right away.

162398[/snapback]

Nah...I've been making gifts constantly, but I just happened to finish at GameRenders, so I started to finish up my list for here. :P

you didn't say that last nightand again looking at the sig the render looks to dark now.

you didn't say that last night

and again looking at the sig the render looks to dark now.

163491[/snapback]

Yes I did. But then you said "Go get me some liquor, woman!" and then I cried.

It's not really the darkness, it's just that I colored it differently, and I got sloppy with it and it came out all funky. Similar to getting lazy with cutting a render.

(Speaking of which, Photoshop won't let you Alt+Tab while you're cutting renders, so you have to do it all at once....that's SO irritating.)

Oh Becca, deary, I have something for you. :D

I have quite a few people on my gift sig list, and I'm slowly getting to them...

Here's yours Becca:

Posted Image

I know it's relatively simple, but meh...I spent like an hour trying harder stuff and nothing looked right. I'm in a creativity slump, apparently.

Anyway, I hope it's good enough. :(

(If not, I'll make you a new one sometime.)

Everyone else: Rate/comment/criticize.

160296[/snapback]

Thanks for making me one. Was this one made before the first one or after? Because I kinda didn't see this topic. Anwyays the font doesn't seem to match the theme but Ilike it anyways. Ilike the sparkly background but I want PINK... LOL.jk :(

I think the two black 1px borders don't go and the girl is too shiney and like good-quality for the background if you get me.. because the background is kinda misty and it isn't merging in my eyes. The tech thingies are cool though.

lmfao you don't need to make me another one... (if you don't want to) I haven't even started yours yet.. my programns have gone all rusty and old.. (i'm on hols)

btw: why are all the sigs given to me got a females on it..lol.

I feel the urge to make sigs now! Look what you all have started! I'm gonna pick names at random and I'll start with Becca because I've talked to her a bit.

Lessee now...

I'm drawing a blank. Reply to me if you want a signature :(

160317[/snapback]

thanks, can't see the image though BROKEN.

[1] Thanks for making me one. [2] Was this one made before the first one or after? [3] Because I kinda didn't see this topic. [4] Anwyays the font doesn't seem to match the theme but Ilike it anyways. Ilike the sparkly background but I want PINK... LOL.jk :D

I think the two black 1px borders don't go and the girl is too shiney and like good-quality for the background if you get me.. because the background is kinda misty and it isn't merging in my eyes. The tech thingies are cool though.

[5] lmfao you don't need to make me another one... (if you don't want to) [6] I haven't even started yours yet.. my programns have gone all rusty and old.. (i'm on hols)

[7] btw: why are all the sigs given to me got a females on it..lol.

167931[/snapback]

[1] No problem. :(

[2] This was the first one. The flower one was the second.

[3] I blame Mike for burying it with less to not important stuff. :(

[4] All that junk -- yeah, this sig was a bomb. Hence the second one.

[5] Already did. You happened to see that one first though. And of course I'd want to. :D

[6] Don't trouble yourself. You don't have to return in. I'm happy enough with the giving part. ^-^

[7] Hey, for all we know that could've been a male flower in the other one. :(

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)