xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

450 Sheep Commit Suicide funny but true

I have heard someone saying sheep are really obedient and they usually follow their head or that behaves like their leader. And this is the first proof I've ever got so far in my two decades of journey in this world. I feel sorry for the family, this is a huge lost for them. Usually one family has 20 sheep in average according to the news. It means this family is actually a rich family in their standard. By the way, all the links provided by users are no more working, all the links are broken. I managed to read by searching google.

Maybe sheep follow the mutton industry like people follow the stock market -_-But instead of the great stock market crash it's the great mutton industry boom :lol: Oh well, to be serious, I guess this just goes to show how little you can trust earthly riches and how your fortunes can change in an instant. You can place all your focus upon riches that can be taken away from you in an instant. *shrugs*

LOL, yeah this news did get quiet popular here in Turkey. Its herd psychology, if one sheep jumps off they all will! And yeah, 450 of them died off the cliff and there is nothing you can do. It isn't possible to sell the meat because the sheep are already dead.A similar thing happened afterwards too, some 100 sheep jumped into a river and drowned. Some of them were saved barely alive and therefore were sent to the slaughterhouse.

Poor poor poor sheep -_- But it would be funny to see a video of that! -_- But now we know that sheep like to fall of cliffs. After 1000 years of science, it's safe to say :lol:Thnx for giving a fixed link BTW>

Reminds me of this:

159964[/snapback]

OTE

Mark 5:9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.

11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.

12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.

13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

I know this is kinda what ya you, but may I ask why you always relate things to the bible? Sorry, just curious.

And this is kinda...funny/strange, 449 sheep commited suicide because that one sheep had to jump...damn. I feel so sorry for the owners, they lost a TON of money.

I know this is kinda what ya you, but may I ask why you always relate things to the bible? Sorry, just curious.

And this is kinda...funny/strange, 449 sheep commited suicide because that one sheep had to jump...damn. I feel so sorry for the owners, they lost a TON of money.

174101[/snapback]

Np, I don't mind answering. People seem to get this weird idea that I'm trying to push an agenda or tell them how to live. Frankly the simple fact of the matter is that the Bible is what I live my life by. I've found everything meaningful or worthwhile in my life because of the truth in it. Every time I've held it up to the accusations people throw at it it's proved itself utterly reliable to me.

So I guess it's both because it's what I live my life by and because I look to it as the ultimate authority and rule for my life. God promised that He would make a new covenant unlike the Old Testament (Hebrews 8:9) and that He would put His laws into their minds and write them in their hearts. And that nobody will have to teach them since they'll all know Him. This is what happens when one trusts in Christ as their Savior, this is the new covenant, and this is what's happened to me.

In short, the Bible and its teachings are ingrained in my heart and my mind, they're more a part of me then perhaps anything else. The person I once was is dead, and God has been making me a person who will have His laws written in my heart. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can't get me without getting the Bible too, because its words are engraved in my heart, my mind, and in my soul.

Hope that helps,

Jz

OMG. I wonder if sheep do drugs just like people. When no one is looking the sheep pull out pot from there... um... fur or what ever and smoke it. They get high. Or maybe they do cocaine and get high from that and they just are so high they jump off a cliff. It could happen. I wonder if it would though. That would be funny. Sheep doing drugs. They sit getting higher than the sky. Maybe thats why they stick together. Or maybe they have no common sense when high and do crazy stuff. Or maybe they get drunk. And when they went off, they were drunk. Must be one of them. Cant be anything else but that.

Who knows, maybe the sucide was commited because of some religious beliefs, or the sheep were maybe in some cult... :D Who pushed them to use drugs, when they knew its bad for health... :D Doesn't matter what maked them to kill themselves, still is funny... :)

wow i agree with everyone here. A video would be great. I do feel bad for the sheeps commiting suicide though. Guess they were tired of the hard knock life :)

but can you imagine being at the bottom of the cliff and just seeing sheep after sheep running off the side. would be pretty funny for a moment. but it is a sad thing that they all died.