xisto Community
vusay

The London Bombings Spare a minute and pay your respect

even though it was a tragic event, i would have to say the all governments at at fault if they just listen instead of blowing stuff up and killing people and just talk we wouldn't be having this many problems now. you could say world war II was a big part in todays world events, if you look at it people where seeking power and whats the best way war, but also if you look at what happen to iraq after world war II you could say it was the start of it, and of course the war with israel and the rest of the middle east had parts in it as well.history has proven one thing humans can never live in peace with the world and with each other, if im alive when the apocolypse happens my last words would be "at last we have peace".

Saint_michael, I could not agree more with that post. The large majority of the public thought the Iraq war was wrong, and we should of not gotten involved, I share that opinion.

When I first heard of the London bombing, I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't really take it seriously enough at first. It didn't take long though, for realization to hit me. This isn't any different from 9/11, which really impacted me. There may not have been as many casualties from the recent bombings, but I would imagine that if anyone said that to the families of some of the people who died, that person would probably be punched, and it would be deserving. To the people directly affected by the bombings, they -have- to be as real and terrifying as 9/11 was to those that it affected. It really makes me angry that some people I know (I'm American) aren't taking it seriously enough, when all of America screamed for sympathy after 9/11 (understandably). I don't understand why we can't all just take the time to at least acknowledge the loss of life and pay our respects to those who passed away. We should all at least show some kindness and humanity.And I agree, Saint Michael. It's government that starts war, so why can't they just duke it out 1 on 1 in a boxing ring? If only society worked that way.

these occurences are very saddening...and whats also sad is that while trying to help the situation by getting rid of the culprits, they ended up shootong an innocent man who had nothing to do with it...so along with my sympathy for the victims and injured of both bombings, also add some for the man who was wrongfully killed by the police

I'm sorry vusay,

Apparently some of our members cannot even follow a simple instruction from the topic starter. Instead of writing a simple condolences they hijack the thread and blab about government this and government that. vusay, I'm going to close this thread instead of sending out mass warning adjustments to members.

Topic closed due to inability to follow a simple request.

everyone to show there respect by just adding a little message offering your sympathy and condolences to everyone effected by this trajic event. As I have already said, I don't want an arguments about how the goverment have treated this or would they should have done, I just want everyone to show support and pay their respect. It's not going to help at all, but at least we know that this community care.