xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Any One Give Me Advice Of Problem my graphic card??

i just playing the Delta force BLack hawk down..when i failed a round then it says i can push R to replay the round or to push Enter to end and back to main menuwhen i push R it replayingbut when i push Enter it display nothing except the black screen all.----------------------sometimes i think my graphic can not support Opengl32.sometime when i change the window desktop and game window my screen also got all balck screen ,display nothing..-------------------my graphic card is Unika 128M 128bit.

well what kind of computer are you using? and what kind of gfx card are you using?sounds more like the game then the computer post the info i can help you out more.

oops sorry, can't help you there! :unsure: I thought you have a different problem. I hope you fix it!

I too used to play Black Hawk Down on my older computer, but never recall ever having such problems. There might be problems with the actual game that could be causing your black screen. It might work to try restarting the computer or re-installing the game perhaps. Below is a link to the official Black Hawk Down website for Novalogic (the creator of the game). If you look to the right side you should see the computer specifications required to play the game. I hope this helps a bit.

Link: http://novalogic.com/games.asp?GameKey=DFBHD