xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Gta Vs Halo Poll for which one is better.

Which do you prefer?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally i would say i like gta a bit more because it takes you into the real world of things that are problay going on that we just dont know about sure its not as realisitc as it could be like a weight limit on how many guns carryable.But the graphics rock the story line is good the way the animation of the character using weapons and just general movement and using a bike is also good i am not a real fan of halo I bielive it gets to much attention when there are other games much more worthy of the attention that game gets.It is not my type of game so all i can say is my vote gose to Gta. on account of it kicks **bottom**.

gta games are better than halo because they were original (they spawned many "clone" games like simpsons hit n run) and more enjoyable to play, sure the halo games are great games but its shoot, run, shoot, over and over again..

I would have to say that Grand Theft Auto is far better than Halo. Grand Theft Auto does not make you either play a multiplayer map or do missions. You can either do missions, free roam, and if you can find where the markers play with two players. Grand Theft Auto's mission are also far funner. They also have a much greater selection of cars.

Thats a really hard decision, they are both totally different games. One game is a really big online game, and the other is probably my favorite offline game of all time. So, if i had to decide between either Halo or Grand Theft Auto, I would choose Grand Theft Auto for the offline features & longevity. But on the other hand Halo is also a pretty fun game offline, I don't think its as good though because in Grand Theft Auto you are free to roam around anywhere & free to do anything you want. Although Halo's online features definately kill the little online features the newer Grand Theft Auto has, the offline and online features of both even eachother out, so in my opinion its really a 50/50 split down the middle. This is coming from a person who is not a real big Halo fan, although I always buy the Halo game, I'm not one of the people that can play the game all day everyday.

Grand theft auto series is by far the most exciting game genre I have played and would definately vote for them any given time however since this is more of a halo forum so you cant expect many people to vote for GTA. As for the rock solid facts that prove GTA is definately the better are the excellent storyline and the freedom of movement and also the freedom to chose missions in almost random fashion. The interactivity of the GTA games is also commendable, moreover games like halo(space storyline/ FPS) are overflowing in the market(though I agree halo does have an edge over its clones or as a matter of fact most first person shooters) and its hard to find till this day any game which stands close enough to the random fun potential of the GTA series.

What a strange comparisation, halo versus grand theft auto ;s... Halo is a sci fi shooter which is pretty fun to play but I don't really like it that much, grand theft auto is pretty funny (altrough it gets boring pretty quickly) but it is just brainless shooting everyone, driving cars into the garbage can and well.. more useless stuff. I guess both games aren't really great but GTA is the funiest one of the two.

Being as least biased as possible here, I don't see how the Halo series can even compare to Grand Theft Auto. Honestly, I think Halo is overrated for the most part. I've played the games many times before so I have a justified argument, and I don't see how the games are that great. Say you're playing Halo 1. There's no Xbox Live, and all you have left is Multiplayer and Campaign Mode. And if there's nobody else to play, you have to play the Campaign Mode which gets boring after the first couple times you beat it. Halo 2 didn't have that great of storymode either, and even with Xbox Live it's just the same thing over and over.Grand Theft Auto (especially San Andreas) has so much stuff to do that it takes a while to get boring. I'll admit that I still play all the GTA games. The other day I picked up GTA3 and started playing it because it's been so long, probably 2 or more years. Unless you're just not a fan of the GTA series, most likely you would enjoy the games for quite a while since they have so much to offer.

Halo by far.Grand Theft Auto is alright,its not really intresting,all you do i drive around killing people and missions.Not that much yo it,Halo is a extreme thrilling game with action at every second,and the fact that halo has multiplayer andhas xbox live to play with other people in ranked matches.Obviously you know my vote.......Halo