xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Gift Sigs ::becca::

becca do what most of us did read tutorials and download brushes and rendersand whos g_m its S&M :PB) its fine becca you know you could download the many graphics that i have set up B)

And, you don't do graphics, but you do coding stuffs, don't you? O.o

160290[/snapback]

I don't think she does, but I code. Just thought you'd like to know.

and whos g_m its S&M

160324[/snapback]

Haha, I'm answering people's questions for someone else left and right today. Anyway, if you ask me, g_m looks like a weird smilie. You know how weird Michael is, so you'd never know.... :P

I don't think she does, but I code. Just thought you'd like to know.

160331[/snapback]

Showoff. B)

g_g looks like a smiley. :P

beeca says she codes herself but where getting off topic about the sig tisk tisk tisk :Pand whats that supposed to mean snlil, i think you and johnny are talking on the side about my age which by the way is 23, of course johnny still doesn't believe which is ok but still im 23 that two-three.

Well, Becca also makes icon bases and thingamajigs.*promises to avoid saying anything that could be remotely determined to be a thread hijack*Hmm...you're right. Saint Mike is something more of...eccentric?Johnny, you put Bison into his signature :P *paws*

Well, Becca also makes icon bases and thingamajigs.

*promises to avoid saying anything that could be remotely determined to be a thread hijack*

Hmm...you're right. Saint Mike is something more of...eccentric?

Johnny, you put Bison into his signature :P *paws*

160573[/snapback]

Eccentric's an understatement. B)

And what about Bison? O.o

In snlildude's sig - I think that big guy is Bison from Mortal Kombat? The game with Ken and Ryu.

In snlildude's sig - I think that big guy is Bison from Mortal Kombat? The game with Ken and Ryu.

160680[/snapback]

Haha, it's Street Fighter, and yeah, I know who he is, but what about it? :P

I always get Street Fighter and Mortal Combat mixed up. Damn you, Chun-Li :PI just remember Bison being cool. Lucky snlildude B)

I always get Street Fighter and Mortal Combat mixed up. Damn you, Chun-Li :P

I just remember Bison being cool. Lucky snlildude :D

160780[/snapback]

Ah. Maybe if I make you a gift sometime, I'll use a SF render. B)

how im eccentric besides the abvious of certain stuff :P maybe its cuz im so freak'n cool man (its the sigs)and how can you mix those two games up streetfighter is completely different form mortal kombat. won't explain. all i hae to say thought chun-li got some smoking thighs going on wouldn't mind being kicked in the head by her B) B) :D

how im eccentric besides the abvious of certain stuff B) maybe its cuz im so freak'n cool man (its the sigs)

and how can you mix those two games up streetfighter is completely different form mortal kombat. won't explain. all i hae to say thought chun-li got some smoking thighs going on wouldn't mind being kicked in the head by her B):DB)

161281[/snapback]

You are SO not 23. A 23 year old would NOT say he'd like to get kicked in the head by a hot video game chick. Seriously.

:P