xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

Cmatcmextra's Desktop Wallpaper got tired of doing sigs

Here's the url to some desktop wallpaper that I've done for myself:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

There's one problem that I can see and that's that Insert Name Here should go from light to dark not dark to light. For some reason it won't allow me to put the gradient the other way.

Baring in mind this is the first wallpaper I've created please give your comments...

not bad you can reverse the gradiant there is a check box up top on the gradiant menu that says reverse that if your using adobe if not then no clue.also make the text stand out a little bit more.

Yeah, the gradient looks a bit off, and you can throw gradients in any way you choose if you have photoshop, but I don't think cmatcmextra does.I like the background a lot, but the font color that you chose does not blend in very well with it.7.5/10

I think you are using Paint Shop Pro (recognise the lighting effect in the corner). On the text, set the gradient rotation to 180 degrees and see if that helps. Nice work apart from the gradient.

Ermm....don't like the text, and the patterns are way too repetitive. The color's pretty monotone as well.Also, people like simplistic wallpapers. There's a little too much going on in that one.Nice try, but honestly, I wouldn't use it as my wallpaper.But, that's not saying much, because all I use for wallpapers is my own material. Usually my 3d renders. :unsure:

hmm this is pretty good for first wallpapers ever. My first wallpaper didint look even half that good :P.but i recommed to use photoshop cuz paint shop pro is not so good if you want to make really nice sigs and other stuff like wallpapers.