xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Goiing Away This Week, Then Another 3 Weeks... man this is bad...

allright, so I'm going away to camp for 4 weeks, allmost half of the summer. I have to make enough host credits for this, when I only have like 11, and I'm leaving tomarow at 11:00 am. I have a day after the first week of internet access, but that's it. This is pretty bad, this much work in a little bit, you know? I'm just really stressed right now, so that's what I'm doing, but the good thing is that I'm learning engineering and some C++ at this camp, so it'll be fun. Still, I'm going to miss my friends and family, and I regret that I put this off for so long... Later, see you in a weekPsychiccyberfreak

Hmm..sounds like a tall order. Maybe if you made several posts about summer camp in the one day you have internet access, that may be enough to give you at least a few more days worth of credits. I wish you the best of luck. It's not impossible, but it certainly sounds like it may require some time on the forms.

Sounds like "In case my credits are out of stock, please do not cancel my account, I'll be back very soon - in another four week time." In the month of May, I was out of station for exactly 34 days, that was more than four weeks, but then once in a week I made sure that I go online even from internet cafes in and around the place where I was staying at that time. That saved me. I continue to maintain 25 something credits and it didn't bother me a little bit. It was good. The best way is to maintain a very high credits while you can be still active. Anyways, I wish you good luck during your stay there. Come back after getting trained in C++. All the best!

Yes, just keep posting before you leave about what all you're doing there. And then maybe on that day you're allowed Internet access, you could post what all you've done so far. Just remember that the credits are based on the content of your post, not the number of them.

Well I don't mean to sound mean or offensive or anything like that, but you should've prepared better for this I guess. Did you know you were going to leave for an extended period of time? If so, you should've adjusted, but whatever, I'm sure everything will be waiting for you when you get back (if you don't get enough to stay above 4), all of your files should still be there, no one can browse the site though...try your best to build your credits for whatever free time you have during your busy month, just make sure they're good and not questionable spam material...best of luck!

This is not a big deal at all. All you need is an hour or two of internet time and you can get something like a month's worth of credits at least. The amount of credits per post are very fair here as I know most people know. Just in case back up all your files just incase you do lose your hosting.