xisto Community
fillrbnny

Golden Eye 007 For The N64 Golden Eye 007 For The N64

Just wondering if there is a flash version for PC of this game out?I thought i heard and seen it once, but don;t know wether there really is? anyone know?I'm a James Bond Freak, i have watched all movies, and will never miss a future one. I'm an action freak..James Bond, 24, Alias, Theat Matrix...All great!I've gone through that game a number of times, and my family is trying to buy it, can't find it anyway. :) We live sorta in the country! Kills the hours quickly though! :D Tuddy out...

I don't believe there are any flash versions of the game out there, but I could be wrong.Ohhh the remote mines! I remember those things. I was playing the game with some friends, and the girl I was teamed with littered the floor of the bunker with remote mines. I was walking through on the way to find our opponent (It was a two on one game, you see.), and she thought I was him and detonated the mines. As you can guess, I was pretty well dead.At the end of that round, I looked at her and said "You were supposed to blow him up, not me." :)

GOOD NEWS FOR GOLDENEYE for N64 LOVERS!

can you imagine this classic nintendo 64 game running in half-life 2's powerful source engine? :) you wouldn't have to wait for long. :) a total conversion mod is in the works, which updates the game for today's graphics! widely similar to the original, but we can expect some modern tweaks to explore the advanced lighting and shadowing features of the half-life 2 engine.

mod version completion status as of August 18, 2005:

45% To Release, 85% To Alpha

so as not to excite you too much on your seats as you read this, you better head on to:

http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=goldeneyesource&e=com

do i hear ooohhhs and aaahhhs from Xisto members? :D

Slow loading page.. Still loading when I finished typing this post.. I do type 80 WPM though... Goldeneye is a classic, of course. I'm loving the old school. 9/10 for it's time. I also liked Super Smash Bros... I own a gamecube ONLY because of SSB:Melee.Panda