xisto Community
fillrbnny

Golden Eye 007 For The N64 Golden Eye 007 For The N64

Golden Eye 007 is the funnest game to come out for its time and still is pretty fun to play if your into the old stuff. Golden Eye 007 is a good game to play with your friends and familly,you'll spend hours playing it and the single player is pretty fun too. If you like classics. Golden Eye 007 is for you.8 out of 10second thoughts?

Goldeneye was the Halo of its day. During its time the graphics were state of the art. The gameplay was awsome. It was a golden age in video gaming. Now its just a fun to play game. Those are my 2 cents :P !

I rarely play my old N64, but when I do I always play this game, the graphics aren't actually that bad IMO. Especially for when it was made, and I love playing vs mode with a friend, course I always win >_>.

me and my cohorts played this game for hours especially when we found the sniper spots where we pick each other off one by one muhahahaha.

Golden Eye 007 is the funnest game to come out for its time and still is pretty fun to play if your into the old stuff. Golden Eye 007 is a good game to play with your friends and familly,you'll spend hours playing it and the single player is pretty fun too. If you like classics. Golden Eye 007 is for you.

8 out of 10

second thoughts?

159205[/snapback]

i think this game was a the best of that year ... and gave some standars for spy games ... also the multiplayer is great ... is very funnyÅŸÅŸÅŸ ... i also like the multiplayer of mario kart 64 ... dont you???

Holy crap this is a classic! lol. This is such a good game. I might have to bust it out sometime soon... I remember back in the day trying to beat levels as fast as i could just to unlock all the cheats and whatnot. Multiplayer was awesome! My siblings banned anyone from using Odjob for having a height advantage. This game rocks! lol... Yay oldschool!-BeyondEarthP.S. - Of course Im the best at this game as well ;)

Goldeneye was defenitely one of the best shooters of its time. I remember playing multiplayer with 3 other friends and it was really really fun. The other day I was thinking about movies and then I thought about what game was the best game made from a movie, and goldeneye was defenitely the winner.

it was the few multi player games that i actually enjoyed, unlike halo when i was used a crash test dummy.grenades where my best friend i wait for them and then toss away to bait them in a sniper shot. but alas the only two way to play that game now are the legal way having the actual game and system and the illegal way in which i cannot mention.

dude i could probley pwn all of ya in this game (well not now lol i havent played this game for a while) i use to be (still kinda am) the master at this game XD

i still play my n64 quite a bit and goldeneye is probly one of my favorites on the system because it was the best fps for its time but i 2 prefer world is not enough only because u can put some bots in multiplayer which is always fun

GoldenEye 007 was definitely one of the best games for the N64. It actually had really good graphics for its time, and the controls were usually really easy to work with. The only tricky part was switching through the gargantuan arsenal of weapons you could accumulate in some levels. It was also fairly realistic, with the enemies actually showing red to indicate where you'd shot them.GoldenEye was really the one that set the standard for spy games and first-person shooters. Several stealth games like Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid, as well as many of the later shooters like Metroid Prime or TimeSplitters, owe their success to the games that preceded them, like GoldenEye.It also raised the bar when it came to multiplayer modes. You had tons of different rule sets and levels, ranging from normal settings to License To Kill to Capture the Briefcase to Slappers only (for those of you who prefer hand to hand combat) and could have over 64 playable characters (Not all at the same time, mind you.)GoldenEye had a lot going for it, and can even stand against some of the later James Bond games.

I have the game, and love it. My Dad got to the last level, but then my little brother(i think he was 4)started pushing buttons and deleted the game, so now we're only around level 10. My little brother of 7(just about 8), my little brother of 9(just about 10), and my older sister of 14 all play that together sometimes. My 7 year old brother and my sister always try to gang up on me, and my other brother runs from everybody, then gets psychotic when he's far away. Sometimes my Dad'll play too. My favorite Weapon is a remote mine, they're so fun!*turns evil* I have the most fun blowing out glass at my siblings. *turns normal*