xisto Community
serverph

StarCircleQuest.info scq.serverph.uni.cc

I would rate it at about a 6. Good idea, but you have a bit of difficulty creating one custom theme for your design. Be careful about copyright issues.

56599[/snapback]

i'm very much aware of that, and i have discussed the copyright issue involved in my site in previous posts. :D thanks for the concern. :D btw, the competition is over and the fan site is maintained for archival purposes. :D

Sorry for resurrecting the thread but...(The English Translation of the thread below)Hey there, I'm a Pinoy too! I'm not a fan of SCQ, but it's cool that you got a .info domain. -_- Oy, Pinoy din ako! 'Di ako fan ng SCQ pero ang galing, may .info domain ka! :D Magkano ang binayaran mo dun?(Translation is above)---But aren't they going to hold the same contest with a different batch? You must know someone related to ABS-CBN huh? That must be why you got the inside info. *glares*Shouldn't you guys translate your Filipino? It's not fair for those who don't know how. I thought I saw something about that in the rules... Or maybe it was just me... But I'm pretty sure I saw one about that.

oi dami rin palang pinoy dito. musta na mga ka country? hehe.. oi, nga pala, visit nyo naman site ko. para medyo makarelate din kayo. iwan din kayo ng msg sa tagboard ah. nga pala, about sa site. please don't be mad at me but i really don't like the layout., it's like a beginners site. pero i'm just saying what i really think i'd rather be a little harsh than to be a liar. anyways, hmm. about sa scq.. i like the first batch a lot better than the second batch. it seems that naubusan na ng matino nung second batch eh.