xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kwapster

Gta Vice City

I think it needs to be made clear that uploading a copy of the video game is illegal. However, I think uploading your own saves is legal. You do need some form of converter though to get your PC to read and save to your memory card.

yes if you are not paying for the game then its illegal many people do it. If you have a mod chip like i do :unsure: lol then you can simply just go on limewire or something burn it onto a dvd and pop it into your ps2 or xbox but if you are looking for an online game there is many rips for that also. I have been to a few sites that gives rips away but they are all spanish websites :P and i am not spanish lol

Yeah, that would take a very long time.The best way to get GTA Vice City would be to purchase it. A store like Best Buy or Circuit City should have it, and it should be fairly cheap too seeing as it has been out quite a while now. It does depend, however, on what platform you're purchasing it for. I believe the game for the PC would be cheapest, but don't quote me on that one.

well i knew it would take a long time but it would,nt for someone with a adsl connmection and some time on their hands,any way i will maybe just have to buy the game as you guys say. :P