xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DanP

Studio Traffic Is Not A Scam! Make money online from home

I have been a proud & happy member of StudioTraffic for some 8 months now.

How it works is you pay a membership fee and you earn 1% per day of your membership level.

For example (all USD):

If my membership level was $10 - earn .10 per day - $3 per month (approx)
If my membership level was $100 - earn $1 per day - $30 per month (approx)
If my membership level was $1000 - earn $10 per day - $300 per month (approx)
If my membership level was $10,000 - earn $100 per day - $3000 per month (approx)

So in essence you will get a 365% return per year.

For more info visit my website: http://poriruamoneymaker.atspace.com/

If you join up NOW you will get a free $20.00 upgrade from my generous sponsor if you signup via my referral ID.

Register NOW!!!

What are there payment methods both in to them from you, and out to you from them?Places like this make me suss :unsure: I never minded some hard work for money.

StudioTraffic has been around for quite some time.I have been a StudioTraffic member for quite some time.It may sound "too good to be true" with the amount you earn, you can earn a lot of money if you are into auto-surfing.But as you can see here, they let you earn much, but the payout options are limited, you can only get paid via StudioPay and E-Gold. I haven't requested for a payout although i have earned 11 USD in my StudioTraffic account, i'm living in a country which the currency exchange rate is high, thats why i rather use the earnings to upgrade my account. I don't think studiotraffic is a scam.

I have been paid. I have digital images of my checks. E-mail me if you would like to see them. ccjw0607@yahoo.com

It is simple to get setup. You will need a Studio Traffic and Studio Pay Account. You must have your Studio Pay Account verified and it does take some time. Payouts take about 4 days. You can recieve your money via check, electronic bank transfer and soon will have debit cards.

I know a number of people (close friends and relatives) which are making large sums of money for surfing. Each ranging from 1-7 months.

I have the upmost confidence in Studio Traffic. To me the risk is four months. I look at it this way, since it does take 3.5 months to earn your money back and then start making profit. After that you can continue to take profit or compound your earnings.

I have heard about all the schemes that Studio Traffic could be. It works like Social Security, as long as money is coming in, money is being paid out. How long has Social Security been around? With any type of investment there is a risk, like I have said in my mind it is in months 3.5. Never risk more than you can afford to lose.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

http://www.studiotraffic.com/

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please read posting rules before making any posts. No referral links allowed.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

...other posters that say Studiotraffic is paying are defininetly right!

I´m a member for 7 months now, I´m in profit (240%) and get more than $2500 each month now.

I get my money from Studiopay via e-gold to my debit card (http://www3.xlcard.com/ , very fast service, loading to my card usually less than 1 hour) with this debit card I can withdraw the money from every ATM.

If you want to see a proof of payment, got to Studiotraffic.at into the news section!

Everyone who is not a member is missing a great opportunity, believe it or not.

suny2k

Studiotraffic.com is a scam site and has been put under investigation for illegal programs and the site has been shutdown. The program Studiotraffic is been selling illigal shares and has been (most likly) permanatly. Heres a site that informed me whats been going on. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/