xisto Community
atoz

Great & the Fastest browsers

but could anyone tell me why myie2 is faster?

Myie2 use the IE engine, and have all the IE security problems.

Firefox is the more stable, fast, secure and you can customized with some cool extensions.

Well all i have ever used is IE. I didnt even know there were any other good ones up until a couple years ago. I think im going to try opera and ill get back to yall and let ya knwo what i think. It will prolly take me a while to get acustomed to a new browser tho. What are the differences in IE and opera?

If you want a good browser, you really have choice : Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape, Epiphany, Galeon...They all use the Gecko engine, which is currently the best render engine.

Does the internet browser you use really affect how fast you surf the web?

Yes it is true. Firefox and Opera are faster than the IE. If you don't believe than download firefox and check result yourself.

Yes it is true. Firefox and Opera are faster than the IE. If you don't believe than download firefox and check result yourself.

I shall do that ^^

I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Before I thought Mozilla is more faster than Firefox. But after Firefox releases such good versions, I switched to Firefox. Mozilla does not support extensions, unlike Firefox, supports it all. But I'm still confused, when I have visited the Opera website, I think I was a little convinced to switch to it... Any comments?

firefox is the best browser, but it is a shame that you still have to switch over to an IE based browser on some sites, that is why I will be using FIREFOX and MAXTHON, as the original IE just really ****s me off!