xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
[cilver]

What Do U Have

What kind of mp3 u have  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was just wonderin what kind of MP3/M4A's other ppl had. I have an Appl iPod Mini. I think its great cause its so small and I dont have a trillion songs yet but it fits my needs. I only like the 20GB (etc) iPod cause of the amout of songs they hold but i dont have a trillion songs yet tho so i dont think i'll be gettin one soon :unsure:

I have a 20GB 3G iPod and I love it. I don't use up all the space on it, but I do use a fair bit...more than what's on a mini iPod. It's cool because I can play all my songs all day (or maybe it's a couple of days now...I dunno...) and not have a single repeat. It's like my own personal radio station...kinda :unsure:

My category falls in OTHER. It means I have none of the above as well as I have none too. hehe. In my country those stuffs are yet to make inroads which can be bought easily by common man. It's still a bit of luxury stuffs though many friends own such one but many of us don't think of buying as well.Here walkman is still a hit because you get all kinds of cassettes which you can play in walkman. Others have yet to make a proper inroads to customers, ipod, epod may sound good but what is important is what kind of music you can feed in there. However, those stuffs will dominate in the coming days.

Just get a damn radio! :unsure:I don't have time to worry about what music i'm listening too, so i don't carry around an MP3 player that much.I use it as a storage area for my websites and documents for Cadets...Here we go, Yes Cadets..Love em though, really handy!

i have a 20GB zen touch creative of which i have 15GB of music used up. very content with it. no problems. only i wish it had anti-shock protection.

I've got a 20 GB iPod. I really wish I'd waited to get it though, because now Apple is coming out with ones that play video and pictures... argh. Oh well, that's my luck.

I was just wonderin what kind of MP3/M4A's other ppl had. I have an Appl iPod Mini. I think its great cause its so small and I dont have a trillion songs yet but it fits my needs. I only like the 20GB (etc) iPod cause of the amout of songs they hold but i dont have a trillion songs yet tho so i dont think i'll be gettin one soon  :D

157983[/snapback]

Me, I like iPOD maybe 60gb or higher because I have a lot of MP3 collection in my computer, actually I have and extra 2 30gb old hard drive for may MP3 only, so I thin I need 80gb iPOD mini. I like music especially when travelling and music can relax your during traffic day...:unsure:

M4a? is that those new ones which allow you to watch videos? They've been advertised as MP4's. I have a very simplistic 256Mb Conia, with built in radio. I bought a no-name brand off ebay, it broke, i got insurrance and got the Conia for $30 more than the original that i bought.Does anybody actually play those stupid games that come with the ipod?

I use a USB device that I plug into my computer. It holds enough music for my ears. :D Nothing fany. :unsure:

Yeah im in the other category too because for me these players just are too expensive. Between a car and college tuition and such, i do not have $200 - $300 to spend on a mp3 player yet i have always wanted one. Since i have atleast 25 gig of music currently a ipod mini is too small for so i am trying to get a 20gig ipod free from a site that sooooo many people at my college have used but to my luck i signed up too soon so no one is helping me with referrals so im kinda stuck. O well, im still trying atleast but if i had the money to get one, i prob wouldnt get an ipod since everyone has one but i would get a iriver or sony one instead.

I currently have a 5GB Creative Lab Zen Micro. It hold 2,500 songs. I liked iPods when they first came out but everyone has one now, plus their like $300 dollars. And there is alot of space on those things, that I know I would never use so why spend so much money?

I have a Creative Nomad MuVo. It's not much (64 MB), but I mostly just use it for file storage. Anyway, I don't listen to much music, so it suits me just fine for now.