xisto Community
Nani Cheri

Tips: When You Know She Flirts With You just some tips from my point of view

hey guys, just some tips from my point of view and experience...girlssss, not agreeing...feel free to reply!!

Here some signs for the guys...to look if the girl is flirting with you.

- when you think she doesn't like you, think again (like the topic starter said) a girl DOES look at you, when you are not watching. :)

- most of the time she is trying to play hard-to-get. (she just wants to let you know she's not a **** that will immediately come home to you) so (think about Aaliyah with - Try Again....just to let you know...you can dust if off and try again :) )

- when she's flirting with you, she'll play with her hair. She'll move her legs up and down when sitting with her legs over eachother.

- when she like you, she'll try to get your attention with a sexy smile towards you for 2 sec maybe.

- don't force her up, just keep a perfect distance between you and her...not too far, not too close...ya know like some of yall do: with your face up in her face and such... :P

- if you really want to get her attention, try to get to know what she really likes... treat her family good....if she has kids..make sure they like you, if she have nices ...makes sure they do to....make sure her mother becomes your friend or let her mother nknow, you are interested in her. :D

(visit hher mother sometiimes..and surprise he with flowers) you girl will appreciate your interest for her..

(my bf does this from hisself, I LOVE IT) :)

- be someone who has a goal in his life, be selfconfidential but not too much ( macho's :P)

- LET HER KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL....She will open up more too about her feelings, because i know some girls also cant'really open up..to a guy..

- i know fighting and playing with your girl, fighting for fun, is veryyyy fun to do....but, remember she IS a girl...take it easy....She has to stay beautiful...dont be givin her a ghetoo backslap etc...that's rude hahahaha and weird :unsure:

- okay when I have more Ill put them here, or if other girls have some put them here for the guys....who have trouble with some girlsss who can't make up their minds..(cause it isn't always the guy who is to blame)

Just to make something clear, what kind of music do you like?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Are you posting off topic or are you practicing the art of flirting? Warning...
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

i get gheto back slapped all the time. I've gotten loads of bruises and I've even got a 6ft 3 boy sat on my face before.. they rugby tackle me and bundle me.. oh the pain..the pain...i think most boys would know if a girl is flirting with them.. it's ultra easy unless their 'ultra' dummies :unsure:i don't think staring really is much of a thing. I mean i stare at everybody, except they never seems to keep eye contact with me more than a mili second.. it's probably because i'm beastly looking and ugly..lmao.

Notice from NilsC:
I think the original post was funny. Your reply don't have to be violent or censored by the bad word filter. I gave you a 1 day posting suspension. Violence against your girlfriend or even joking about it is so tacky that I'm wondering if you grew up on "Planet of the Apes". We are no longer in the stone age...

^Oh my god... That was too funny.

I do some of those, but playing with her hair? That seems so gay? And most black girls are so protective of their hair, its like they have a force feild around it. Its crazy.

But why would I get her mother flowers? That seems a bit weird... And I wouldn't give a girl I'm not dating flowers. Thats like forcing myself onto her... which I'm not a big fan of, and I doubt girls appreciate guys just coming on to them like that.

Deleted violent part

(im kidding about that)

I think the best way to get with a girl is to be her friend and step up. I know alot of people beleive in those Friend/Lover ladders and *BLEEP* and once your on one you cant change, but what I do is be a good friend and then step up. Id rather get to know her, find out I like her, and then date her, instead of dating her, getting to know her, and then finding out she just a terrible person. Basically, be chill with her, and ease your way to get close.

Edited by NilsC (see edit history)

I agree with TCM...I wouldn't give a girl flowers if we weren't dating, or at least good friends...and I have no idea why I'd ever want to bring her mother flowers...that's just a little creepy.And the friendship first thing too...I'd like to become a girl's friend first, before dating, so I can get to know who she really is... O.o

I agree with TCM...I wouldn't give a girl flowers if we weren't dating, or at least good friends...and I have no idea why I'd ever want to bring her mother flowers...that's just a little creepy.

And the friendship first thing too...I'd like to become a girl's friend first, before dating, so I can get to know who she really is... O.o

158085[/snapback]

Im sorry, Johnny and theconman...I meant bring her mother flowers if you date her already, not necessarily flowers ofcourse...Im just trying to say...a girl (well I do) usually likes it or appreciates it if you'd just care for her family, mother whatever...I just said this, cause my boyfriend certeinly makes an good impression when he's letting know in any way that he likes my family for example...

never said you should give you good friend flowers when your not dating.. but a girl like me, I would like it dough..ahahahha, i mean giving someone flowers doesnt mean you are in love with them...its just a sign that you are trying to be nice to them...i think..

And BECCA...I don't think thats the reason they wont look back at you a lil longer..i never met you but from what iv seen, you seem a very nice person,..and thats sounds like beauty to me!!!

Buffalo, maybe he's lost..

Anyway I like: reggea, zouk, salsa, dancehall, r&b, brazzilectro (latin jazz) and soul...

thanks for your replies, that means you took some time to read this, cause when I was finished with the topic I thought....Wow !!! ahahahhaa

Anyway I like: reggea, zouk, salsa, dancehall, r&b, brazzilectro (latin jazz) and soul...

I see, now i understand why you said that the girls would do this:

- when she's flirting with you, she'll play with her hair. She'll move her legs up and down when sitting with her legs over eachother.

And:

- most of the time she is trying to play hard-to-get. (she just wants to let you know she's not a **** that will immediately come home to you) so (think about Aaliyah with - Try Again....just to let you know...you can dust if off and try again :unsure:)

I just cant see the girls i hang out with doing that.
Btw, buffalohelp, that warning was fun, can you do it again? :D

Hey truefusion! :D you just could have asked me if im black :) ...people who listen to the same music dont always have to think the same...And like I already said; this is just from MY point of view, and MY experience... :)

I see, now i understand why you said that the girls would do this:

QUOTE- when she's flirting with you, she'll play with her hair. She'll move her legs up and down when sitting with her legs over eachother.

And:

QUOTE- most of the time she is trying to play hard-to-get. (she just wants to let you know she's not a **** that will immediately come home to you) so (think about Aaliyah with - Try Again....just to let you know...you can dust if off and try again )

I just cant see the girls i hang out with doing that.

I dont think you do understand.. :unsure: .since not every girl is the same..i put in my message that its just from MY experience......you can do something with it or ignore it..simple like that. :)

Eh? I understood it. And:

people who listen to the same music dont always have to think the same...

That's a rarity.

And:

And like I already said; this is just from MY point of view, and MY experience...

I understood it.

i don't think staring really is much of a thing. I mean i stare at everybody, except they never seems to keep eye contact with me more than a mili second.. it's probably because i'm beastly looking and ugly..lmao.

157958[/snapback]

Hrm...I take it that's you in your avatar? (Which I'm guessing it is, because I read your blog once upon a time, and the description sounded similar...) If so, I don't think you look ugly at all, Becca. You're actually kinda cute. :unsure:

@truefusion -- I agree that most people who like the same music are usually similar, but there are definitely special cases. O.o

I think that every girl have a different view and need about this question..the important thing to remember is that female persons are very "hard" to be with them..we have our little bugs too. :) For me,I mean if some man or boy want to get on me,he must be honest.We all have some mistakes in the past,nobody is perfect but be honest about that things to.Don't tell the girl only that things which are positive about your personality tell her the negative things to.try to know her..believe me,all the little things you could know about her,will make you very happy,I hope,because I feel the same when I trying to get known better the guy I like.Try to suprise her with some,realy not important things,try to be a little romantic,not to much just a little..try to not treat her like your male friends,she is something special for you,isn't she?The most important thing is that you all the time trying to make happy each other..sometime you will faile but the true fillings are not passing by with the first discussion or hard words. :D

think most boys would know if a girl is flirting with them.. it's ultra easy unless their 'ultra' dummies

Well the boy who im in love too, is REALLY dummie or maybe he's just faking it >< i dunno but i mean everytime i see him i do really stupids things... (latetly i've been dead clumsy) like for example we were saying bye at the same time i was crossing the street and if my friend hadn't grabbed me a car would have crashed me xD!!!! and the boy's face was like "O_o?" oooh god >< so yes, i definetely believe that they're ultra Dummies boys out there ><

I hope I'm not one of them.Gawd, I've been liking this girls for what seems like ages now. I never really get to talk to her even though we are at lots of events together. I really don't want to approach her cause our parents are good friends. I mean, I cant really tell if she likes me or not, and are way to shy to ask her. Sometimes it seems like it, sometimes not.

I hope I'm not one of them.

Gawd, I've been liking this girls for what seems like ages now. I never really get to talk to her even though we are at lots of events together. I really don't want to approach her cause our parents are good friends. I mean, I cant really tell if she likes me or not, and are way to shy to ask her. Sometimes it seems like it, sometimes not.

182958[/snapback]

just tell her