xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fable_geddes

Star Wars: Kotor i love it wat bout us

Heh, this game is freaking great. I love the starwars theme, and it plays out great. Well, I just love starwars in general :DI got about halfway through... damn, I really forgot where I was. I remember doing the wookie place, and Manaan (I think thats the water one) but I didn't visit Korriban. I think I last left the party in that pub on tatooine, that hunters bar thing... I don't know if I finished Manaan though....Still a great game, and a real good play. Sometimes gets a bit boring though, but is a great game altogether.

i need a stratagy

Star Wars: Kotor

I cant beat the beast that the twilek in the jedi enclave talks bout in kotor 1 he thing is I got a good statigy but I'm dead in 2 seconds and its friggin stupid I think if I use cryoban granade on them and them lasmas I should beat them but I need bio antidote package for the level 3 implant upgrade so if you have ne helpful ideas PLEASE e-mail me I'm vandle13@yahoo.Com Please help me with this

-reply by vandle13