xisto Community
solankyno1

Favourite Download Manager Tell your choice

hi , i use opera browser because its very fast and works fine , opera has download mangaer system for users , users with this opera options can download and saves files , opera sort your download file and you can stop or run the download by download tab in opera

I use download accelerator plus (latest version but free). and its my favorite download manager. It is compatible with internet explorer and firefox too. I tried flashget it is also good but not best. If you have money then try Dap premium.

Free Download Manager. It's simply amazing. Completely free, it has youtube download options, a helpful community that warns you if any download you're attempting is malicious and very easy to use. It also has very powerful options like auto batch downloads and downloading specific file type from a site, site explorer and site leecher.I have tried every downloader out there, and think FDM's the best.

Free Download Manager. It's simply amazing. Completely free, it has youtube download options, a helpful community that warns you if any download you're attempting is malicious and very easy to use. It also has very powerful options like auto batch downloads and downloading specific file type from a site, site explorer and site leecher.
I have tried every downloader out there, and think FDM's the best.

Mine is same as you, Free Download Manager. I have accustomed to it.
But I like using uTorrent to download bittorrent stuff, because it is "small, simple but powerful" and can be used as a green software.