xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

<<< New Signature >>> Dark Invasion

Here's the newest sig that I have made...

Posted Image

Please do not post a comment unless you can back it up with a reason. For example I hate it because it's too plain is better than I hate it. This does not mean you cannot post unless you write 5 lines, it just means do not post unless you have a reason.

Thank you.

What gfx program did you use to make that?

What gfx program did you use to make that?

157617[/snapback]

I beleive he used Paint Shop Pro 9

Is there a free graphic arts program I can start with (not too simple yet no too complicated)?

157636[/snapback]

There's always mspaint, but with all seriousness, try Photoshop CS or Paint Shop Pro.

Now for my complaining with reasoning:

I don't like it because it's of terrible quality, the text doesn't match, and I can't distinguish what the background is other than a blurred abstract creation.

I think I'll try photoshop CS, right now I'm testing my no graphic sig... I'm not sure what the font looks like.

I use MS PAINT.. it's a cool program you know. Im kind of confused what the little splodge are actually meant to be. are those people?Anyways.. if you've only started using a paint program then hurray that looks good but if not you might need to improve on placing the elements together to make it look 'whole' instead of piecey.. uh do you understand that?And the text kind of looks randomly pasted on...it doesn't go with the theme.btw a free gfx program thats good is the serif stuff..

Not a bad sig, but the quoted text needs to stand out more. As for a good graphics program, I reccommend the GIMP or Image Forge (both of them are free). If you have the money, you could get Photoshop or Fireworks.