xisto Community
alzgames

Overide School Firewalls

at school on the computers they give us we aren't admins but we just use this software that makes us all admins lol and we also know how to get through any blocked site. all you do is continue to press f5 - i don't know why it works it just does lol.

Look all u have different servers mine aparently gets updated daily I used to use Homeworkdude.Com now instead of being blocked it says page cannot be displayed.

Also I don't know much about Singapore but it is way different than kansas city so your just lucky to get a proxy working. When I type anything in it's blocked accept one game website eskimo.Com.

Well please help me I want to play runescape.

it is so easy to bypass my schools system(m.o.e(managed operating environment) but first things first... you cant right click, you cant write to registry, you cant access ANYTHING... but anyway even tho command prompt is disabled i an still use it by going to notepad and typing in "command" and saving it as a bat and another wat to bypass it is to take out the network cable before logging in :P... so simple :| and the way i bypass the internet because it blocks anything with "download, proxy" or anything like that i just type into google "proxi sites" because it dosnt think it is actually proxy and i find all these websites(most blocked) and i use one untill it is blocked then i move on to the next unblocked one and so on... but unfortunately the only computers that have flash are the good computers in my ict/library blocks so most computers i use cant use anything like youtube... besides there are MANY more ways arount it and i will stop now.

I think the only way to do it would be to set up a proxy server, or use an anonymity web service...not sure exactlyGood Luck :P

Look all u have different servers mine aparently gets updated daily I used to use Homeworkdude.Com now instead of being blocked it says page cannot be displayed.<p>Also I don't know much about Singapore but it is way different than kansas city so your just lucky to get a proxy working. When I type anything in it's blocked accept one game website eskimo.Com.</p><p>Well please help me I want to play runescape.</p>

I can help you out with the runescape problem. Using this link will get you to the loading screen on runescape at school.

http://www.runescape.com/game?j=1

I hope that helps.
Edited by ImPhoKingAzn (see edit history)

get a flash drive and put it in your computer and drag your internet packet to the flash drive and put it in your school computer.

^^ This made no sense.Assuming you mean install a browser on a USB stick then open it in school and you can browse the net there are several flaws:One, you cannot drag and drop a browser onto a USB stick, unless you mean a portable browser edition, in which case you need to download then install it to the stick.Two, any school will block that in one of two ways, where I work (a school in the UK) we have an internal proxy, if you bypass that proxy you get NOTHING. There is no way around this, there is no back door. If you dont go through our proxy you can NEVER connect to the internet, no matter what you try. OUR proxy is the ONLY connection to the net. So if you got your own browser onto the system and put it a web proxy from the net (ie one of the annonymising sites) you just wouldnt get any net. The other option for blocking it is simply to block the firefox, opera, chrome etc... programs from running via a policy (on a windoze network) You can get around that by renaming your firefox etc... to "iexplore.exe" but even that is easy to block by telling the policy to only allow IEXPLORE from the correct windows directory, which of course you dont have write access to and thus you cant do it.Assuming the target network has no internal proxy the best option is to run up a live CD of ubuntu ;)

I haven't read through all the posts, but man people trying override firewalls and filters drives me crazy. I am the computer tech at a local highschool and this kinda stuff chaps my hide when kids try to wiggle around our filters.

It really depends on what school you have too. In my high school, people got around filters all the time, and teachers knew about it, and never once did they say anything to us. If they thought we were abusing the system, or spending too much bandwidth on FaceBook, they blocked the site. But otherwise, it was pretty sweet, being able to do anything and never get in trouble...

my school computers where blocked from accessing google altogether even though sometimes we where asked to go to google and search for something,are td teacher was also the system administrator and was a real idiot he blocked google i asked him once if he could unblock google and he said no.he never even thought of people using google to search for things for ICT He also blocked yahoo, ask and any other search engine you can think of,but don't try to mess with the system because the system administrator moniters the system and can tell what websites you have being on even if you use a proxy.

You look great in short hair! I get the urge every couple of years to go short then hate my life for like a year. I just don't have the fetraues for it. My faves are Feb, May (cute shot) and now. You look great as a blonde and a redhead. It's no fair!