xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Bob

Best P2p Program what is the best

What is the Best p2p proogram?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would say azareus for torrent. Problem is that you have to find the torrent of what you are looking for. And eMule/aMule for searching particular things.

hi!

i use the program shareaza, witch brings a little ad, but it connects to all known networks, so u can find things faster. it has also a "powermod" where u can manipulate the hole program...

well, eventhough i use P2P only for albums previews ( I am a CD collector, so rather buying CDs in Stores ) and some rarities and/or videos I guess I consider Soulseek as the best one.Cheers! :)

its look like everybody forget the clasicc emule.the normal emule suck, but the emule morphXT v7.2 is great i can download over the 40kb is incredible.other p2p that was forgotten was the hibrid edonkey with overnet, this progam have too a great speed.

Kazza is not that good since alot of people got caught using it. I preffer Limewire Pro its always turbocharged my downloads raise up to 2500 kb per sec so its pretty good. I dont use sharing programs any more because i dont want to get into and illegal stuff.

The Top 5 File Sharing program.

1. DC++
2. Morpheus
3. Bittorrent
4. Emule
5. Imesh

1. (Dc++)Direct Connect allows users to share multiple directories from their local and mapped disks with other users over a TCP/IP network. All users' shared files are available to all other users; no passwords or hassles are required. Direct Connect provides integrated searching, graphical navigation of files, and public and private chatting. These files are easily viewed through a familiar, organized Windows-Explorer interface. To conveniently access the plethora of files, advanced searching capabilities and filters are provided. All of these features are integrated into Direct Connect's unique communal file-sharing system.
2. (Morpheus)
The all-new Morpheus 5.0 Beta is the most powerful ever and ushers in a new era in file-sharing technology. A completely redesigned smart user interface makes it quick and easy to search, discover, download, and play all types of media files including MP3 audio, music, movies, videos, games, photos, and documents. Search multiple P2P networks including the new Neo Network, BitTorrent, and Gnutella to download more of what you find including rare and unique content you can�t get with other file-sharing software. Morpheus, ruled legal by U.S. federal courts, protects your privacy with access to public-proxy networks; works with your anti-virus software; returns fast, multisource downloads; provides Bitzi anti-spoofing lookups; includes new community features and contains parental filters for safe downloads. With Morpheus 5.0 you will experience pure file-sharing with no third-party bundled software, guaranteed no spyware, no Trojans and no pop-ups.
3. (Bittorrent)
Azureus is a easy-to-use Java BitTorrent client, with support for 27 languages. Azureus connects to the BitTorrent network. BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer protocol designed to transfer files. Users connect directly to send and receive portions of a file, while a central tracker coordinates the action of all peers and manages connections without knowledge of the contents of the files being distributed. With BitTorrent, users upload at the same time they download, so network bandwidth is managed as efficiently as possible. BitTorrent is designed to work better than other file-transfer protocols as the number of people interested in a certain file increases.
4. (Emule)
eMule is a filesharing client which is based on the eDonkey2000 network, but offers more features than the standard eDonkey client, because it's opensource but under the restrictions of the GPL License. Version 0.44d solves a problem with the new icons for Windows 98 users.
5. (Imesh)
iMesh is a peer-to-peer file-sharing program that lets you find, download, share, and publish audio and video files, computer games, images, photos, and just about any document. An ever-growing community of millions of registered users ensures quick location and download of virtually any type of file available on the P2P network. iMesh makes file sharing even better, with new features including multinetworking (search simultaneously on other file-sharing networks such as Gnutella) and a new, friendlier user interface. Also includes the iMesh Bar, allowing you to search the Web and run iMesh from Internet Explorer. Version 5.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.

My Vote.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
You cannot copy and paste to our forum. Whenever you copy use
[QUOTE] << insert information >> [/QUOTE]
Please read forum rules and understand them. Next copy paste job will earn you warning adjustment.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I currently use Limewire for music files, and BitTorrent for larger video files. I found both to be really great programs. As well, at one time I used Shareaza - an open-source P2P program. Not bad, but I frequently had trouble getting a connection.

The best P2P software out the is Shareaza, it always finds whatever you are looking for and has a lot of users. You can get this software at http://www.shareaza.com/. Another software that's really good is Warez, it's like shareaza but i think shareaza is a lttle better but Warez is not that bad at all. If i could reccommend you guys something i would reccommend these two.

I use Limewire and I think it's the best P2P program available, but it isn't perfect, and there are parts of it that I hate - one of them being that it is soooo slow and memory hogging. (no doubt due to the fact that it's made in java)

im not sure if i've posted through here before,but recently i've use DC++. and since it's all private hubs and whatnot, i've found almost everything i couldn't find before on there. a bajillion people sharing files privately. i can find recordings of james galway and whatnot. it's awesome. i also use ares for general modern music, like..iono greenday and whatnot. downloads very fast too.didnt winmx get shutdown too?

These days Limewire is definitely the new Kazaa - quite quick and easy to use for small things like music files. Kazaa was never really all that good - full of spyware and wrongly named files, often corrupt of virus infected.I was a big fan of WinMX when it was around, it was fairly simple, but I found it got the job done for me anyway. Shame it was shut with a Cease and Desist order (I can't remember exactly, but a few other P2P vendors were shut down as well at the same time).I used to used DC++ for the fansubbed anime which I couldn't get by Torrent. I used to get some corrupt files and stuff - quite often it also depends on if you can get some good uploaders. I usually prefer torrents as it checks the files and redownloads if a part is no good.

for me limewire and dc++ are the best! emule has a lot of stuff but you must wait for hours to download 1 thing :huh: limewire is the king of speed! it hasn't that many things but if you find what you are looking for you will downloaded it immediately and fast!