xisto Community
TeamOuT

Whats Your Favourite Rts Game? favourite rts game.

Age of Empires is best game for me. I also liked one game, dunno if you ever heard of it, it's called Total Anhiliation (not sure about spelling). It's really cool 3d rts in future.

Total Annihilation was made designed and made by chris taylor was a awesome and still is a awesome strategy game.I used to play on the Boneyards multiplayer competiton which was awesome!!Supreme Commander is developed by Gas Powered Games, designed by none other than Chris Taylor!! he says that Supreme Commander is the spirtual succesor to Total Annhihilation.I still have Total Annihilatio+Battle Tactics+Core Contigency Expansion packs plus 3 dvds of Extra Units and maps made by other groups that were fanatic about the game:D I still reckon it beats starcraft even tho they rate starcraft better in the multiplayer replayability.

Alright this is kind of turning into a spamfest, but I suppose I'll join in and share my opinions. Right now I'm in a warcraft 3/rise of nations phase. However Just a months ago I was all starcraft, and one starcraft 2 comes out.... Well I certainly won't be playing wc3 and RoN for a while after that.

I have not many of them ...but the most I like is Age of Empires...This is really a strategic game...And I find it very addictive and it is the multiplayer play which makes it very thrilling and prestige issue in our hostels..Apart from cs this the second most played game in my hostel.

Shiny Entertainment's Sacrifice and StarCraft are by far two best rts games I have ever played. There is no close third. While most rts fans know of StarCraft very few people know of Sacrifice. Most sites devoted to pc games gave it great marks. If you want original and entertaining game you can't do better then Sacrifice

I like the Warhammer: 30k series or Battle for Middle Earth for some relaxing death matches without too much strategy. But when I really want to get down...Age of Empires II or Starcraft. I only got to play starcraft at a friend's house... it's way complicated and well balanced.But Age of Empires is my God.I got to the point where I could take on a hardest army for fun. It would take me hours... but I could take them.My favorite army is the mongols... Cavalry Archers are untouchable. Plus, their insanely fast siege... I can pile six men in a siege ram and fairly outrun my cavalry...

my old favorite is age of empires

however the one i enjoyed the most is army men rts

a ww2 style with mines and snipers and all cool weapons classes form when the u.s fought japan

this game was intense in loads of ways even though endwar will probably be my favorite of all time i love rts games and endwar has ove 15,000 players in 2 factions battling alll at once on one battlefield.

i really loved Earth series, i find the first and old version of the game better, but in the second, newer, version the campaign was better. Also supreme commander is one of my favorites, because of the strategy features it has.