xisto Community
lhxp

Which languages do You speak?

Hello everyone! I only know English, and Cantonese! I am very jealous of those people who can speak four languages or something. I can speak a little bit of mandarin (it's not like you can't understand me when I talk, but it's still not very good). I can understand mandarin fine, but I guess this thread is about speaking the language!

On the first place i alk Serbian because i'm from Serbia,then i talk English as u can see and third language is Deutch but i' very bad in that and i am not trying to get better!!!! :rolleyes::)

I took Polish in high school, have a best friend who speaks French, spent a month in Costa Rica last year ..................and still speak only English.I would love to learn Spanish for future trips to Latin America, but I don't know where to start. Maybe I'll take a night class? Polish? What was I thinking?

The only language I speak fluently is English. I took two years of Spanish in Middle/High School, but I've probably forgotten most of it by now. My, ah..., native language is Chinese. I can't speak it anymore though (or I probably could to save myself, but I'm too self-concious about it to really speak it.), but I do understand and can get the gist of most Cantonese and some Mandirin.

Wow, I never expected so many people to be able to speak Chinese o_0I speak English, Mandarin Chinese, French, and a little bit of Japanese.

I speak English because I was born here in America. California to be exact. And then I speak Vietnamese. My parents taught me some so I can talk. Most people get it confused with Chinese or whatever but its ok they are ignorant of other languages. You can't blame innocent people. Oh and I talk littl ebit of Spanish. I only have two years of it. So not that good.

The only language I speak fluently is English. I took two years of Spanish in Middle/High School, but I've probably forgotten most of it by now. My, ah..., native language is Chinese. I can't speak it anymore though (or I probably could to save myself, but I'm too self-concious about it to really speak it.), but I do understand and can get the gist of most Cantonese and some Mandirin.

42281[/snapback]

Isn't that funny how self-concious we are about our voices. I would know alot more spanish if I werent' so worried about how it might come out - yet we don't seem to much notice how other people speak do we? They probably wouldn't much notice us either.

I speak Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Slovenian (they are almost the same) and English, I have learned German but I don't know anything :D some wordsIch bin PetarIch lebe in KroatiaI know some words, in fact I understand gramatic very well :P

I am a native speaker to english but I know enough german to read simplified books and I can speak a fair amount of japanese and write in Katakana and Hiragana. Kenji...haha..ha. Well Im working at it but its moving slowly. Like I can write 'tree' and 'gate' or 'ear' but nothing to the extreme.

I live in Wales and can only Speak English, I can understand and speak some bits of Welsh, but to much...I wish i could speak other languages, I would like to translate my sites...

i am taking french in school and its hard. but mayby because i dont pay attention but thats not the point. you got all these accents and all these forms of verbs and all this weird stuff. i dunno its just a weird language and i wish i would have taken spanish but what am i ganna do now? lol oh well. i guess i was just stupid at the time and picked a language i thought would be cool to speack and learn all different stuff.............................but i guess i was wrong and thats a shame.................................it would be cool to take a language like portugese or german i dont know why i just seems like it would be cool.. any way thats just me